Morley to Warrington, Leuluai to Wigan!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Martin Taylor

Morley to Warrington, Leuluai to Wigan!

Post by Martin Taylor »

In the Express this morning it states that Wigan have lost out to Warrington for the signature of Morley, but are now focusing their attention on young Thomas Leuluai! While i am sorry to miss out on a good player like Morley, i think this is a far better move for Wigan, and would be a tasty addition to the scrum-half role. This kid shows great potential and confidence and yet he is only 20. I hope this one comes off!
I wonder what will happen to Orr though if we sign him?
WiganWarrior

Re: Morley to Warrington, Leul...

Post by WiganWarrior »

mention of Morley on the BBC
There were 10 clubs interested in the UK, we've whittled it down to two now."

Warrington, Bradford and Leeds are thought to lead the chase.
full report
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 034630.stm

Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Ken

Re: Morley to Warrington, Leul...

Post by Ken »

Orr no more :eh:
Ken Blinston
Dynorod

Re: Morley to Warrington, ...

Post by Dynorod »

Thomas Leulaui (whatever) was in Wigan on Bank Holiday Sunday.

This is no wind up. He was on King Street with another two Quins players who were out of the team on Monday.

I know that that bears no relevance at all, but why would he go to Wigan when the team were in Manchester? There are plenty clubs there!!!
FOR ALL YOUR PLUMBING NEEDS
Martin WWRFL

Post by Martin WWRFL »

Leulaui would be a realy good signing and a much better kolpak than vaeliki or seu seu.

he's only small but a really good tackler for a halfback.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

im not to sure about this one, call me crazy but it's just an inkling. everyone expected moran to do brilliantly and he was setting the world alight at london before coming here. we need to think before we make hasty decisions IMO. he may be a good buy, but there is that chance that he could flop just like moran. every player could do that but i compared their playign styles (from when moran played at london) and thy are not to dis-similar.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

wgnwrs posted:
- psycho - posted:
im not to sure about this one, call me crazy but it's just an inkling. everyone expected moran to do brilliantly and he was setting the world alight at london before coming here. we need to think before we make hasty decisions IMO. he may be a good buy, but there is that chance that he could flop just like moran. every player could do that but i compared their playign styles (from when moran played at london) and thy are not to dis-similar.
do you mean about leuluai? i no what you mean because yeah when i've seen him he looks a great player but he's not done anything special that sticks out in my mind. It will be interesting to see that when Leuluai returns from injury wheather he'll even get back in the Quins team because Dorn and Paul look a fairly good half back pairing to me.
yeah, they do. not forgting, henry paul can play a few positions including full back (covered well by that aussie fellow :lol: ) and centre. maybe leuluia at scrum half and paul in centres.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Martin WWRFL

Post by Martin WWRFL »

my dream half back pairing is barrett and robinson. i'd like to see him with barrett leadin him around i think he'd become one of best scrum half's in GB in a few years.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

martin and so say all of us ,that would be a true dream partnership :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Not only are these two reported in the express. Brough to castleford on loan!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3