Lockers talking us up in the Wigan Observer

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Lockers talking us up ...

Post by cpwigan »

Yes, so we will have to agree to disagree.

I have been watching Wigan for 25 years and every season no matter what the results there has been a section of support who need and crave scapegoats.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

lockers hasnt been playing well and has been subject to much flack recently. consider this though. if we did get relegated, and this guy was sold to another club, wouldn't you all moan? this guy, like it or not, could be the future of the wigan warriors so he needs our support at the moment. i admit he hasnt played well but being completely slated every wekk must be affecting what ever confidence he has left.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

neither does he do anything on the pitch.He is very overrated player in my opinion.He is could not lead sheep never mind men
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Big D.

Post by Big D. »

I'll say it ONE more time, take the bloody captaincy off him NOW and let him concentrate on getting his own game back to the high standards they were !!!
#1 warrior princess

Re: Lockers talking us up in t...

Post by #1 warrior princess »

We need a really good captain if we are to stay up, who can give the team real spirit, motivation and enthusiasm.
Although we all don't like Stains and Sean Long (as the chants said last week) he has spirit in him that spreads to the rest of the team!
Lockers could be a good captain in time, but at the moment he's too inexperienced!
You can take the girl out of Wigan, but you can't take Wigan out of the girl!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

as i have said all along fletch is the on field captain any way lockers is club captain 2 diffrent things .Lockers is there because the press love him a wigan lad come through the ranks .Dont think fletch needs all that publisity :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

warriordp posted;
lockers is one of the most overhyped and overated players weve ever had his skill level for a loose forward or any play making role for that matter is garbage. LOCKERS FOR HUDDERSFIELD.
You don't know what your watching.

Forget Huddrsfield and think what may happen if Saints get hold of him!

Surrounded by that talent he would be mesmerising and would be the natural replacement for the fast ageing and fading star of Sculthorpe.

He would be around to haunt us for at least half a dozen or more years and it would be the biggest disaster at he club since the mishandling of Sean Long. (Not with standing relegation)
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Doveoverdave posted:

Forget Huddrsfield and think what may happen if Saints get hold of him!

Surrounded by that talent he would be mesmerising and would be the natural replacement for the fast ageing and fading star of Sculthorpe.

He would be around to haunt us for at least half a dozen or more years and it would be the biggest disaster at he club since the mishandling of Sean Long. (Not with standing relegation)
Not sure you are 100% right there. Regretfully I have concluded that O'Loughlin is too small for loose forward and too slow for stand-off but the Sean Long bit is spot on, I've been calling for several years for someone, anyone, to carry out the contract I have out on Eric Hughes :exc:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
jimofwigan posted:
robjoenz posted: Does your wife think we'll stay up?
YES
Women are always right! :eh:
..in their pretty little heads atleast :lol:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Flash posted:
robjoenz posted:
TWO EYED WARRIOR posted: Women are always right! :eh:
..in their pretty little heads atleast :lol:
And you think you take some flak for defending referees. I think you'll need a fallout shelter for that little comment! :lol:
It's all good practice isn't it! :D