Message for Warriors

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fraggle

Re: Message for Warriors

Post by Fraggle »

Dear Mr Warriors.

I understand clearly your comment that your were "just... backing... other... people... up". We are doing the same thing but from the opposite and in my opinion more popular viewpoint. I hope you can understand that.

I feel a vote would be meaningless, we already know who will vote which way, since there are only a small number of us who are posting on here. However, I do feel that this continued arguing is damaging things here and will put others off contributing so I will be happy for an outcome one way or the other. I'm a democratic person and if most people have no objection to txt and shorthand then I'll either live with it, or leave and move elsewhere. I would hope that if we were to have a vote that everyone would respect the result of that vote regardless of their personal preference (and I'm sorry to Mike that things are going down this kind of route).

I would also hope that the ridiculous insults can stop. Quite what the bickering ladies comment was about I don't know. Some of the people who disagree with you are infact ladies, whilst some of the rest of us are not. Bickering involves a difference of opinion, and you are by implication also involved in the bickering since our opinions differ. Are you therefore covered by your own attempt at an insult? I don't think I have a "level" in order that something isn't upto my level, but don't really know what that means either. Nor, as suggested in previous messages, will I "go swivel", although the chair I'm sitting on is perfectly capable of doing so.

Your suggestion of "staying the same" (whatever that means, since txt/shorthand has never been used on here in the past so staying the same really means no txt/shorthand!) is noted. It's as valid as mine and Rob's suggestion that txt and shorthand are not welcome. We can either vote and let the majority decide and we will all agree to abide by that decision, or we can go down the route of separating the board and having separate txt/no txt sections. I prefer the latter, since it allows everyone to have their say in whatever way they like so long as things are kept within the appropriate category but although the ideal would be we all agree on one thing without needing to change anything.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Welski

Post by Welski »

I've an idea.

How about we just get back on the subject of Wigan Warriors.

Mr Warriors can continue to use whatever language he likes. I actually find his "txt speak" easier to understand than the random jumble of letters/words that pass for his English. Ov cors hie meen know a fence bi tha.
:D
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
warriors

Post by warriors »

An just so you no my name is Johnny. So you dont have to keep on useing the name warriors. if that will make it easier for any1.