morley

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
- psycho -

morley

Post by - psycho - »

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 42,00.html

"Wigan is definitely an option. Me and Brian Noble go way back - he's coached me at Great Britain and also during my short stint with Bradford last year. He's a terrific coach and a great guy."

sounds like the race isnt over yet as to who will actually get morley's signature.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
jinkin jimmy

Re: morley

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Sounds to me as if he is trying to get more money out of Warrington. :sly:
BUZZ337

Post by BUZZ337 »

I mentioned Morley as a signing a few weeks back and still hope the big man will be in cherry and white next season.He a good player with much more of a game than he left with, be good to see him run out.
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Couldnt agree more i personally would love to to see Moz at the club as he is the best British prop we have behind Fielden. I didnt belive he would end up with us but this looks like a positive statement for us. I dont buy into Jimmys theory that it is a ploy to get more money from Warrington but as the saying goes time will tell.
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

I think he is buying time so he can assess his options. If we go down (and i hope that will never happen) he may choose Wire, but then again if we stay up, i think his connections will see him in cherry and white and i hope i'm right.
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

- psycho - posted:
http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 42,00.html

"Wigan is definitely an option. Me and Brian Noble go way back - he's coached me at Great Britain and also during my short stint with Bradford last year. He's a terrific coach and a great guy."

sounds like the race isnt over yet as to who will actually get morley's signature.
I think we would need to seek financial advice from thr Saints if we took on Morley. They have the gift of retaining stars without busting the sallary cap
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

It says today in the Mirror that he's deciding between Wigan and Warrington, but would like to play under Brian Noble...

looks like we're getting a new prop :sly:
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

ince warrior posted:
It says today in the Mirror that he's deciding between Wigan and Warrington, but would like to play under Brian Noble...

looks like we're getting a new prop :sly:
At the salford game a few weeks ago myself and a couple of friends went into a club opposite the ground, anyone that has been to salford will know wich club i'm talking about it's the one next to the big church, Anyway the guy behind the bar who served me just happened to be Adrian Morleys dad, A cracking fella and nice to talk to, At the end of the little chat i said to him (just messing) When is he coming to Wigan then? He just laughed and gave me a little smile and quickly changed the subject, I wonder if he knew something then?
OJ

Post by OJ »

Mate of mine does some coaching in Warrington and he seemed to think it was a nailed on certainty that he is going there. I do tend to agree with Jimmy, although I also think it is more likely the player's agent that hangs out for more money than the player themselves and have often wondered just how much choice the player actually has in which club he ends up with
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i think there must be a major clear out due at wigan again ,with all these super stars we are linked with we must of blown the sallary cap allready or is it finally being scrapped as restraint of trade , certaintly not worked to control club spending look at london la cats and bradford :lol: :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME