farrell to wakey

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
taskmaster

farrell to wakey

Post by taskmaster »

just heard andy farell is going to wakey for the last 8 games saracens want him to prove his fitness before he is signed on another big money contract next year
Wigan Watcher

Re: farrell to wakey

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Also Hanley and Gregory are coming out of retirement and signing for St Helens

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Dont forget that part of Jim Sullivan's DNA are being implanted into Danny Tickle to help improve kicking
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
taskmaster

Post by taskmaster »

it would have been more games but who do wakey play 9 games from end of season
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Where have you heard this from? I thought Farrell had been signed on a 2 or 3 year contract, so the fact that you say he needs to prove his fitness before they offer him a new contract for next season, doesn't add up. I wouldn't have thought he would go to Wakey who are going to be struggling for Superleague survival along with us. Especially when we are in the situation that we are in. Pity he couldn't come back to Wigan for the last 8 games, that would undoubtedly lift the players and possibly guarantee our Superleague status.

taskmaster

Post by taskmaster »

from a good friend of tony smith saracens along with the rfu are not prepared to bankroll another season of injury andy has said he would play for nothing next season but saracens want some asssurances from actual game time
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

we should have got him for the last 8 games , then we could maybe see him hold lockers hand, and maybe get some performance from him :exc:
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I really hope it's not true, he is such an inspirational player that I would hate it for him to go to Wakey and keep them in Superleague at our expense. We need all the help we can get at the moment, and relying on the other teams to have a loss of form is very high on our wish list. :( Maybe he could throw a few games and plot their downfall from within, bit like the Trojan Horse in ancient Greece. I better stop typing now, I am getting carried away. Far too much of a vivid imagination :blush:

Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Reality check: It's not true!

taskmaster

Post by taskmaster »

Wigan Watcher posted:
Reality check: It's not true!
i hope it isnt but i only quote when ihear from a good source