Wigan Attacking

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
hayley 04

Re: Wigan Attacking

Post by hayley 04 »

Sorry to disappoint you jinkin jimmy I see throughout the press Danny Orr was man of the match and if you were at the game as i was you will note that Mr Orr was outstanding for 80 minutes. Enough said
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Oh no. Everyone's going to start arguing now.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

No-one is arguing

DO was apparently one of our better players against Leeds. Even JJ has posted of this fact.

The trouble is that it doesn't/hasn't happened enough in the 3 yrs he's been playing at the club.

:wink:
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

I hope they don't, to be honest! Would make a nice change on the subject of Danny Orr! :D
Jake

Post by Jake »

Why did you not go??
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I hope it's the turning point for him...I'd be absolutely delighted if he can continue putting in performances like yesterday's seems to have been, from reading the reports.
Sorry I missed it, despite the result - I hate these Friday night away games!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

GeoffN posted:
I hope it's the turning point for him...I'd be absolutely delighted if he can continue putting in performances like yesterday's seems to have been, from reading the reports.
Sorry I missed it, despite the result - I hate these Friday night away games!
Well said Geoff.

We need them all in the form of their lives, every bounce of the ball and the majority of the 50/50 decisions to even have a chance of avoiding the drop.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

might be to little to late though. It looks as if it will be castleford going down if we pull off a comeback. We need to win every one of our home games in this little era were we have 6 in a row.
To somebody on page 1 i didnt look at your list of players i commented and said without a doubt it will have been lockers, logan and fletcher who gave away the penalties as its always them 3.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

hayley 04 posted:
Sorry to disappoint you jinkin jimmy I see throughout the press Danny Orr was man of the match and if you were at the game as i was you will note that Mr Orr was outstanding for 80 minutes. Enough said
You may be sorry Hayley but you continue to disappoint. I h ave actually praised Orrin my post whilst still accurately stating that his good perfomances happen all too briefly.

I was at the game and Orr was NOT outstanding for the whole 80 minutes. Yet another lie from you. As I posted elsewhere, he shone briefly in the first 20 minutes, scoring one and setting up another. To post anything else would be incorrect, not that that has ever bothered you.

You ended your post with "enough said". If only that was the case as far as you are concerned!! :eusa17:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

jinkin jimmy posted:
I was at the game and Orr was NOT outstanding for the whole 80 minutes. Yet another lie from you. As I posted elsewhere, he shone briefly in the first 20 minutes, scoring one and setting up another. To post anything else would be incorrect, not that that has ever bothered you.
If Hayley says that Danny Orr played outstandingly for the 80 she is not incorrect she just has a different opinion to you.

You're rubbing people up the wrong way lately Jimmy, have you spent too long in the sun or something? This is a place for discussion of opinions and facts never come into it when talking about opinions. Please try and get on with everyone. Cheers.