Typical short-sighted plannning by RFL

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
primrose-n-blue

Re: Typical short-sighted ...

Post by primrose-n-blue »

haha :lol: nice one OJ. j think u wiganers wud buy your 5000 quota thou? there were only just over 6000 of u at Vs widnes game at home! still theres newt worse than half a day at widnes. the athsma capital of britain! :alie: 3 eyed fish in't mersey
primrose-n-blue

OJ, maybe i should revoke my remarks about Wigan Vs Warrington being a 'momentous occasion' i should really of said an 'enormous fray bentos' come-on the WIRES :eusa3:
WindleWarrior

Post by WindleWarrior »

Only one thing worse than a day at Widness, a day in Warrington as far as I'm concerned. Perhaps we should play it at your stadium, oh no, forgot you have enough issues getting your own supporters in there. ha ha ha :D
OJ

Post by OJ »

primrose-n-blue posted:
haha :lol: nice one OJ. j think u wiganers wud buy your 5000 quota thou? there were only just over 6000 of u at Vs widnes game at home! still theres newt worse than half a day at widnes. the athsma capital of britain! :alie: 3 eyed fish in't mersey
I suppose its hard to predict how many fans will turn up for any game but I have to give it to you Wire supporters as you follow your team faithfully even when they were playing bad so now with the sniff of a CC final in your nostrils you'll be turning out in your thousands and fair play to you for that, the more the merrier. Wigan do have some fickle fans though you will not find any of that lot on here and last year some of them didn't go to the semi as they thought we would get tonked by Bratfud - as it turned out we gave them a fright - but our attendances in general have improved over the last year and whilst we don't take you for granted for one minute I suppose a lot of our more casual fans will think there is more chance than there was last year. I just think they should at least have given fans the opportunity to be there whereas in choosing these two venues they have scored the most colossal own goal and shot themselves in the foot.
Don't know that the Saints/Huddersfield match will be much better - have you sorted out your parking and stewarding problems now?
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

primrose-n-blue

OJ. u can park where you want in warrington execpt in TESCO car park. pathetic i know. If i were u, i'd go early and park at McDs and join everybody outside the Lord Rodney pub, its a brill atmosphere. you know we can always mingle. not like the chemical scousers. theres something special about our derby games that you surely couldn't even get from saints. did you know that warrington have beaten you more times than any other club ever has. up until the mid eighties warrington's record was, won half of the derby's held at cental park. SEE YOU easter! :thum:
OJ

Post by OJ »

primrose-n-blue posted:
OJ. u can park where you want in warrington execpt in TESCO car park. pathetic i know. If i were u, i'd go early and park at McDs and join everybody outside the Lord Rodney pub, its a brill atmosphere. you know we can always mingle. not like the chemical scousers. theres something special about our derby games that you surely couldn't even get from saints. did you know that warrington have beaten you more times than any other club ever has. up until the mid eighties warrington's record was, won half of the derby's held at cental park. SEE YOU easter! :thum:
Cheers, you certainly will (if its not postponed!)

BTW nice gesture of Nat Wood to give his man of the match money to Whitehaven last week, not many would do that :eusa2:
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.