Ged Byrne coming out of retirement

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Ged Byrne coming out o...

Post by GeoffN »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Me too. It's almost a tenth as boring as the "let's get behind the boys" and the "who should be captain" threads!! :)
Or even the "moving out of the JJB" threads...?
Stev0

Post by Stev0 »

Green Vigo?
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

luke_robinsons_ angel posted:
Try the other Ged, Mr Stazicker is still teaching PE and rugby, so surely he is fit, get him in,
:lol: where is ged teaching these days? he was my form teacher at john fisher for 5 years. i dont know why we havent gone back to get mick cassidy on loan :o he was the best tackler we had in mid 90s- till maurice says hes too old :o he was only about 31, we could have easily got another 2 years out of him at least.
IN WANE WE TRUST
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Try the other Ged, Mr Stazicker is still teaching PE and rugby, so surely he is fit, get him in,
he is my PE teacher!!!!! sted staziker. we call him that (or some people do) because apparently he looks like he is on steriods! :lol: that guy is pure class. you should have seen his reaction when i told him kris was back. he stopped in the corridor and just had a blank look on his face, then he bent down and went COME ON!!! lol
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

- psycho - posted:
he is my PE teacher!!!!! sted staziker. we call him that (or some people do) because apparently he looks like he is on steriods! :lol: that guy is pure class. you should have seen his reaction when i told him kris was back. he stopped in the corridor and just had a blank look on his face, then he bent down and went COME ON!!! lol
which school?
IN WANE WE TRUST
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

golborne high school. he also came on at the salford CC match to receive a certificate.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------