State of Origin 2

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

State of Origin 2

Post by cpwigan »

Am I right in saying that it is only being shown once (live) with no repeat :(
portite

Re: State of Origin 2

Post by portite »

I think it's on Boots'an all in a few minutes at 8pm on sky channel 402, it's on for two hours. I'm glad queensland won, cos the broncos are my favourite Oz team
portite

Post by portite »

it's started now on sky 402 :)
southern warrrior

Post by southern warrrior »

hooray for the maroons :eusa2: there are a lot of cockroach's (blues) crying in there beer today......go the mighty maroons bring on melbourne
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

i finished work early to watch this live. these origin games never dissapoint me :D . roll on next game in melbourne. :D
IN WANE WE TRUST
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Fawdoffshed posted:
I'm gutted.There again Queensland played fantastically well and Lockyer was back to his brilliant best. They never let NSW in the game. They were worse than Wigan versus Harlequins. Yes, really. I only hope the Aussie team plays like that when GB goes down under. Gasnier had an awful game and was lucky not to get sent off for his childish outburst to the referee, even though the knock-on was aided by his opponent, still a knock-on though. Willie Mason only showed up in dribs and drabs and they were devoid of any attacking ideas. Their defence too, was less than ordinary. On top of that, Graham Murray's tactical inter-changes were naive in the extreme and he looked as bored as hell with the whole proceedings. Even at half-time he was having a leisurely drink during his team talk. Looked as though he wanted to set up a final-decider in July to me. Wigan might have beaten them. :o
I can't be bothered to disect the rest but suffice to say that we (GB) cannot live with them for more than 20 mins.