gutted!! gutted!! gutted!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fujiman

Re: gutted!! gutted!! gutt...

Post by Fujiman »

DaiJones posted:
Fujiman posted:
raging bull posted:
thats the last time i but a sandwhich from subway mr fielden
I don't get it Whats the connection?
Our new front row talisman owns a Subway franchise in Bratfurt I believe as well as writing the insightful 'Playing the Fielden' column for Metro newspaper
Thanks DJ.I found out about the Metro column on the tube Weds, was quite surprised to see it, but the coverage os sport is quite good
OJ

Post by OJ »

raging bull posted:
no i totally understand why he's gone, money money money! in all fairness he's won everything with us and we all feraed it as soon as nobby left. but we are not a one man team and we will move on. the bradford fans are upset of course but u can never keep ur best players 4 ever? if big stu keeps u up then good luck to him,nobby and all of u guys!
Good post raging bull can understand how you feel and in that respect sympathise with you - we weren't best pleased when we lost Faz to the rah rah crew so we know how you feel. They do have a short playing career so have to make what money they can when they can, at least you are being very fair about it and let's hope it turns out to be a move which benefits both us and you in the long run. Best of luck
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

Fujiman posted:
DaiJones posted:
Fujiman posted: I don't get it Whats the connection?
Our new front row talisman owns a Subway franchise in Bratfurt I believe as well as writing the insightful 'Playing the Fielden' column for Metro newspaper
Thanks DJ.I found out about the Metro column on the tube Weds, was quite surprised to see it, but the coverage os sport is quite good

Yes, I scrutinised his column on the tube this week for signs of an imminent move after all the chat on here, he gave nothing away....
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

raging bull posted:
no i totally understand why he's gone, money money money! in all fairness he's won everything with us and we all feraed it as soon as nobby left. but we are not a one man team and we will move on. the bradford fans are upset of course but u can never keep ur best players 4 ever? if big stu keeps u up then good luck to him,nobby and all of u guys!
All i can say is we know how you feel. Faz left us and had the same effect.

Problem is the debt at the Bulls and that had to be realed in. Hopefully this will help the Bulls hold onto some players that they might have had to let go.

long term it might
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Got to be gutted as a Bulls player. No matter what money you get, you can't replace players like Fielden.

He's been a great servant for the club, and I guess he's ready for a new challenge (and a hefty wage rise).

Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

yokozuna posted:
Got to be gutted as a Bulls player. No matter what money you get, you can't replace players like Fielden.

He's been a great servant for the club, and I guess he's ready for a new challenge (and a hefty wage rise).
Which is exactly what he said and thank God for some honesty for a change! Tired of hearing about how players have always wanted to play for Wigan, and have watched Wigan since being younger etc etc yawn yawn and then they come here and do nowt! I actually feel more positive that he's mentioned it's to do with money, maybe he'll actually play for his money. :(
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
wigan rugby

Post by wigan rugby »

i hope you bulls sort out your financial problems
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

FROM A TO B posted:
raging bull posted:
Fair reply.
Wonder how PnB would have reacted if say we nabbed Briers? Mind you, that'll probably be next season anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:
We might even get Fielden on a freebee at the close of this season when Fielden's contract with Wigan will be void. a bigger LOL :lol:
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Flash posted:
Hello PNB, I see you've come to congratulate us on the signing of our 26 year old world class prop on a 4 1/2 year contract. :roll:
Oh I know who you mean, you mean the 80 minute prop who doesn't spend half the season on the sideline through injury, and more frequently suspension :D
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

No mate, he's only small fries compared to the word on our new forward...besides Morley.
But if it makes you happy..congrats :wink: