top six chances

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: top six chances

Post by GeoffN »

We won 7 from 10 at the end of last season.
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

GeoffN posted:
Well if we won 7 more games now, it would put us on 20 points, positions 5 & 6 are already on 18 points, so unless the majority of teams collapse above us, i can't see us making the playoffs.

Just escaping relegation this season will do me. Consolidate our position in SL and make a few signings and really challenge when we something of a stronger squad and one Nobby wants to have.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

GeoffN posted:
Then sacked the man responsible this season!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Not often I agree with JJ but come on, it's not gonna happen is it! <- that's not a question by the way.

I'm as optimistic as they come, or hopeful or whatever you want to call it and I don't want to see my team go down cause I'm worried about financial damage and never coming back up again, the downward spiral but I'm not putting any faith in a top 6 finish. This season we need to avoid relegation and that is our one and only aim, anything after that is a bonus.

We have been absolutely awful this year and to finish in the top 6 this year would be a farce and make SL a joke. The teams up there at the moment deserve to be there through hard work throughout the season rather than just when they can be bothered or when the coach they don't like has gone.

To be honest, I don't care what goes on in the top 6 all I'm bothered about is the bottom 2 or 3 if Catalans end up in that position. As long as the teams around us get beaten and hopefully hammered by others higher up then I'm really not interested this year.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
demt82

Post by demt82 »

What kind of dumb ass topic is this. some of you people live in Cuckoo land, there is about as much chance as immigration laws becoming stronger!!!!
Doctor of medicine.(MBcHB)
You will be asleep soon.
Its only a little prick!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mike binder posted:
yes i cant see were our next loss is coming from top 6
Sts
leeds
hull
bradford
salford
wigan

hull vs wigan wigan win
bradford salford bradford win

sts vs leeds leeds win

bradford vs wigan wigan win

sts vs wigan wigan win

grand final

leeds vs wigan ill let you work this 1 out

what odds will i get on this
your not laughing any more ,cant see were our next loss is coming from

oh sorry 4got we play 2night :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

You can only get 14-1 on wigan to finish in top 6 even bookies a little worried :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME