heard a wisper

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Quinndog

Re: heard a wisper

Post by Quinndog »

i think it will be close but im not sure on the deacon rumour he has a good kicking game thats about it and barret should do that i would brob strengthen the centres or wings,bailey seems a good player but he is coming with a injury so i think he may retire by march!!!gleeson would be worth splashing the cash on hes a wigan lad and would be ideal for us if we stay up
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

I'd definitely strengthen centres... we must have the worst in the league
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
OJ

Post by OJ »

Gary Fletcher posted:
I still think Deacon will come to Wigan. If not this year than maybe next year. Just think, Deacon and Dobson at Half-backs
:D
Thought Deacon had just signed a new deal - I know they don't seem to mean a great deal right now but presumably he had the chance to jump ship and chose to stay at Bradford.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

pedro

Post by pedro »

Deacon has just resigned for the Bulls. Newton will be here next year according to what I was told yesterday from an ex player...saying that we need him this year.

I did see Terry Newton at the Salford cup game. Could just be coincidental though.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

i believe Higham and Calderwood going to Bradford and Terry coming back to us
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Gary Fletcher

Post by Gary Fletcher »

Calderwood is staying next year according to a close friend of mine but i could be wrong. I dont think he's had enough game time and he will come good again beleive me.

I heard also that wigan are after Scott Moore at St Helens.
Briers for Britain
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Deacon is crap. He doesnt work well with harris. All he does is gets ball from hooker and passes it to harris. Do you ever see him running at defence, passing into gaps or working well with his forwards ? No
I would like burrow or leuluei to join wigan but not likely. Bets scrum halves in the league. Would mind harris and barret being 6 and 7. I think harris works well getting ball out to centres and wings.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

nathan_rugby posted:
Deacon is crap. He doesnt work well with harris. All he does is gets ball from hooker and passes it to harris. Do you ever see him running at defence, passing into gaps or working well with his forwards ? No
I would like burrow or leuluei to join wigan but not likely. Bets scrum halves in the league. Would mind harris and barret being 6 and 7. I think harris works well getting ball out to centres and wings.
Deacon is not a good player, hmm since when? When he can hold, show and go at defenses he has pace and as good a passer as Burrow and is a competent goal kicker and can run a deep back line and organize and the bulls are a different side without him, whereas i think Leeds can cope without Burrow, although i like Burrow i think Deacs is much better.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

shakerboard posted:
Or could it be .............
The truth!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!