semi final tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
skorpion

semi final tickets

Post by skorpion »

I see that there are tickets still available. This is hardly surprising as I was refused a ticket before the game on Easter Monday. I couldn't get there last week, so when it was in the local paper that remaining tickets would be on sale before and after the game, I went early to buy a ticket. At 1.30 there were no queues, so cash in hand I went to the counter and asked for a semi final ticket. The reply was stunning. Sorry won't sell you one till after the game, come back then. Talking in the ground before the game it seems I wasn't the only one refused. How the hell can the club expect support when fans get treated this way. Maurice get your act sorted when season tickets are up for renewal you might have to beg even more for my money. :conf: :angry:
robjoenz

Re: semi final tickets

Post by robjoenz »

Yeah... I have started to think that its not just the RFL short changing the fans. Maurice agreed to the venue now they won't sell tickets to those that want them when they can get to the game.

Out of interest, did you (and otehr people) get your ticket after the game or just go home fed up with them?
skorpion

Post by skorpion »

Went home totally pi***d off. One extra viewer for the bbc. :angry:
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

why do the club mess fans about like this.huddersfield giants are being given 4 tickets each per season ticket and are begging fans to come to the game.wigan are only selling the tickets when the girls in the office have finished the brew break and theres nothing els to do! sucsess breads contempt!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart