playoffs

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warrior_girl

playoffs

Post by warrior_girl »

well on boots n all phil clarke said that we are going to make the playoffs this season. does anyone else think that we can make a miraculous recovery and make the playoffs? i think we can
- psycho -

Re: playoffs

Post by - psycho - »

to be hoenst, i do to. with the addition of mr.fielden it has amde a hell of alot of difference to oyur squad. who knows, if we go on a wining streak now then we can make the play offs. if we do win all of our remaining fixtures i can see us lifting the trophy.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

he doesnt just think we can make it to the play offs he thinks we can make it to the final would be great to do either but the most important thing is that we keep on winning and the likes of wakefield castleford and even huddersfield keep on losing and not get to far ahead of ourselves.
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

wgnwrs posted:
Well first things first lets beat the drop! then consider and aim for higher places
Exactly one step and one game at a time, the moment you complicate any sport you take your focus off the priorities in the game.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

No we wont.

Were better weve won 2 but were still adrift.

Rather be us than Wakey though.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

It's mathematically possible, I suppose, but no more than that. It would not only need us to win most (if not all) of our remaining games, but a very bad run from Wire or Salford (either of whom would need to lose at least 6 of their last 10).
I did post, in another thread, a (very tongue-in-cheek) possible final table with us in second place on 28 points (the most we can get).
I wasn't serious!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

No .
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
bigkarl

Post by bigkarl »

JESUS right lets get safety first please.I couldnt care less about any trophys for this year lets have sl 2007 please lol
Come on Wigan!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

10 th is our target any more is a bonus top 6 even the bookies are worried 14-1 is the best you can get :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

The squad is 1 player better (Fielden) they have won 2 on the trot and are not by any means invinceable or immune from getting injuries - play offs - dream on.