REMEMBER FAZ

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
luke_robinsons_angel

Re: REMEMBER FAZ

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

stevocod posted:
luke_robinsons_ angel posted:
Don't like union, but matt stevens is quite cute
Plays for my team Bath, but then again you prob like him for his singing lol! :D
no i like him because he is quite cute
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

stevocod posted:
Don't like union, but matt stevens is quite cute
Plays for my team Bath, but then again you prob like him for his singing lol! :D
no i like him because he is quite cute
Ok sorry! He's a very rugby player and singer.
the_cow

Post by the_cow »

i'd have thought he would play at blind as you dont have to have as much experience as you do at open and you dont need to be as fast.

i had him pencilled in as a number 8 or an outside centre though when he first switched codes.
NOBLE OUT PLEASE- YOU'VE HAD TIME AND NOW MY PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT!

IT'S ONE THING TO LOSE, IT'S ANOTHER TO PLAY DIRE AND BORING RL AND THEN LOSE!
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

the_cow posted:
i'd have thought he would play at blind as you dont have to have as much experience as you do at open and you dont need to be as fast.

i had him pencilled in as a number 8 or an outside centre though when he first switched codes.
Well i agree playing blindside but whichever side he plays, it's likely he will have to learn the fundamentals of winning the ball on the ground and being subtle enough to win even if it means illegally as Hill and Back and countless other world class flanks do.

There's no doubt though as a ball carrier and strength in general we all know his skills in league and a good back up kicker to Sarries and England as well.
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

I doubt it really matters where he plays, if he's still the same Faz he'll just steamroll the lot of them.
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

I only read praise for Faz, but does anyone think that at times the ball had to go through his hands ever single play?

Did he not sometimes slow play down by holding the ball a little to long at times.

Did he not dominate to much by putting pressure on players to give him the ball?

Did he not give one of his players a right telling of behind the sticks( can’t remember who now) which at the time I thought was totally unprofessional and did not help the situation.

He was a great player who I wish was playing for us know but he plenty of faults

I remember talking to Dean Bell at a function, Faz came over totally ignored the fact that we where having a conversation and just started talking to Dean. I was surprised to see Dean’s personality change, it was clear that he feared Faz for what ever reason and quickly answered everything that Faz asked, he felt uncomfortable. When Faz walked away he seemed to calm down again, it seemed to me that Faz had a lot of power at the club at the time and Dean knew his place. I felt sorry for Dean and quickly remembered this was a great in front of me who had not been treated right at the time.

Totally disrespected both me and one legend.

Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Dont all the forwards in kick and clap just run into the nearest pile of players on the floor? :lol: