Wire v Wigan:

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WiganWarrior

Re: Wire v Wigan:

Post by WiganWarrior »

primrose-n-blue posted:
You will be completely stuffed.
Warrington will be fired up for this and put at least 40 past you.
Reason being, Swann and Bridge back in the team.
They were very influentual in our early season campain, and its easy to see our form collapsed followed their injuries.

Attendance est. 12.500. you pies don't travel well in numbers as do the Stains or Leeds.

:craz:
I think your being abit optimistic we are the form team. I expect it to be alot closer than when you lot were at the JJB a few weeks ago. I believe wigan have one of the highest away following, especially the run the team are on a good couple of thousand should be there i would think
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Dangerous Doc Murray

Post by Dangerous Doc Murray »

Wigan remaining run in:

Warrington Wolves (A) W
Catalans Dragons (H) W
Leeds Rhinos (A) L
Huddersfield Giants (H) W
Bradford Bulls (H) L
Harlequins RL (A) W
Hull FC (H) W

WIGAN FINAL POINTS: 24

Warrington remaining run in:

Hull FC (A) L
Wigan (H) L
Bradford Bulls (A) L
Salford Reds (A) L
Harlequins RL (H) W
Leeds Rhinos (A) L
Hull FC (H) L
St Helens (H) L

WARRINGTON FINAL POINTS: 22

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

A CALL OUT TO ALL WIGAN FANS, GET DOWN TO WARRINGTON ON SUNDAY BY HOOK OR BY CROOK. IF YOU DON'T MAKE ANOTHER GAME ALL SEASON MAKE THIS ON! OUR SUPPORT HAS BEEN IMPECABLE SO FAR AND IT IS OUR DUTY AS FANS TO PACK OUT THE HALLIWELL JONES AND SING OUR HEARTS OUT. LETS STUFF THE WIRES AGAIN!!!!
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

primrose-n-blue posted:
They were very influentual in our early season campain, and its easy to see our form collapsed followed their injuries.

Attendance est. 12.500. you pies don't travel well in numbers as do the Stains or Leeds.

But minus Grix, who against us and Hull was your best player on the pitch i thought. Depends whether Briers is fully fit too as i thought he struggled against Hull too.

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

primrose-n-blue posted:

That is absolute tosh! we have the best travelling fans in the country. St Helens away fans??? They cant even get 10,000 at their own stadium. You obviously didnt see the wigan support at Fogbowl Bradford, Harlequins, Hull etc...

Best travellers this season we are IMO.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
AndyJones

Post by AndyJones »

I'll be there - going to drag my dad along too, the more support the better. Not too possative about what the outcome will be, but I think we'll win ... just.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

geoff take another 4 off me and my family onhols as well

back to the rugby
warrington 34 wigan 28 come on you know what im doing as long as its working im sticking to it
hock first try
orr mom again
crowd between 12500 - 13000
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

primrose-n-blue posted:

pnb wigan dont travell well do they not 4100 on at london 3000 wiganners you need to get your glasses on how many times as your stadium been a lock out ,im sure 1 was last timw wigan were in town and donr give me that bull that it was all your home fans .Work your average crowd out this year then see how many more you have when the warriors arrive in town .dont put us in the same boat as the sts and bullls who never travell well any were .es youdo have a good away following but still your not in our league at that as well yet
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: sorry fraggle but needed to do that
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

primrose-n-blue posted:

Welcome back, p'n'b! wondered where you'd got to! Optimistic as always, I see!

TBH, although you've no chance next Sunday, I still think you'll stay up, as long as you manage to scrape a win against Quins.
Pity you won't make the top 6 though.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

primrose-n-blue posted:

Like I said a few weeks back, we'll wave to you as we go past you in the table.
By the way, looking at the packed Warrington end at Hull, how can you even comment on support.

:lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

FROM A TO B posted:
By the way, looking at the packed Warrington end at Hull, how can you even comment on support.

:lol:
Correct. 330 of them, apparently.