The Prince Of Wales after the game!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
- psycho -

Re: The Prince Of Wales af...

Post by - psycho - »

Dangerous Doc Murray posted:
No, same road but opposite direction on the corner opposite the new build bus station, it's full of crooks and degenerates who have nothing better to do than fight, stear clear.
the thug is called primrose and blue haha :lol:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
al299

Post by al299 »

so where does us wigan'ers go for a pint or six before and after the game????
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

al299 posted:
so where does us wigan'ers go for a pint or six before and after the game????
Back to Wigan for me, I'm driving! Dump the car at home, then round to the Bowling Green.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

GeoffN posted:
Back to Wigan for me, I'm driving! Dump the car at home, then round to the Bowling Green.
Isn't that where under 18's go for a bottle of cider once all the old folk have finished playing?
al299

Post by al299 »

thanks GEOFFN but unless your going to give us a lift....not much use!! The only away ground i've been to before is salford and to be frank, both times we've been, it was a bit scary. Anyone else know of anywhere?? (apart from the P&B DJ)
Dangerous Doc Murray

Post by Dangerous Doc Murray »

Problem with the new ground is it is a bit out of town and reach of a good watering establishment.The place on the roundabout mentioned earlier in this thread is actualy ok and friendly enough for rugby fans. (right out of central station first pub about 4-500 yards up on rounabout) or take a right at that roundabout and the one on the next crossroad (think it's called "The Wire", but it's changed it's name alot). Thats fair enough to rugby fans on match day also.