Re: Do we want Withers and Millard?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Martin Taylor

Re: Do we want Withers and...

Post by Martin Taylor »

Not so sure about that! I think the diffrence has been Rads and Fielden!
chester

Post by chester »

Agree certainly about Fielden and Rads, but McAvoy has made a few mistakes, but is keeping out our import Vaeliki, and deservedly so. Maybe all the "Old Fogies" will save the season ! :) Ashton is outstanding IMO, but the mix is essential :D
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

stanley gene was an old has been past his best and only good for the lower divisions until noble saw something and signed him! the same said about mcavoy until noble signed him! maybe just maybe noble isnt such a fool as to sign players who are not up to the job?.these two players would not be at the top of my list but time will tell.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Bear

Post by Bear »

NO :conf:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
pedro

Millard

Post by pedro »

Hope we dont sign him. He looked past it today and had nothing we dont have now. As for experience he may have it but he didnt use it!

Merged with existing thread - Fraggle
emma warriors simply the best

Re: Millard

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

thought the same my self
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i agree, drew outplayed both him and diskin and he lost the ball a few times from good hits. past it now, godwin is a much better option.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

What a bunch of genius we have on here.

Leeds lose where the team were poor and all judge a player on that performance.

By the way where are Leeds in the League. And Millard is a part of that. Judge a player on his season not 1 game.

Just as with Mcavoy people have made up there minds he is crap therefore they know more than Noble.

By the way which clubs in SL are you coaching in
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

thegimble posted:

By the way where are Leeds in the League. And Millard is a part of that. Judge a player on his season not 1 game.

Just as with Mcavoy people have made up there minds he is crap therefore they know more than Noble.

the point people are trying to make gimble is that he past his ebst now and we dont need him. im all for experience but not when people like higham and godwin are doing superbly week in week out! experienced is needed when a position isnt covered by the right personel. like our props earlier in the season. when logan and feka were injured, we had seu seu, hargreaves, prescott, and o'carrol. that is when experience and quality was needed. millard is good, but why fix something that isnt broke? hooker is a position we have covered with higham and godwin both capable of playing the full 80. if both are out, then we have the emergence of michael mcllorum from the academy who looks very impressive.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
pedro

Post by pedro »

thegimble posted:

What has Millard done this year for Leeds? He is a utility and does nothing for them. He is no good going forward and looks slow and knackered. Tell me an instance when he hasnt looked like this....genius!