squad 4 cardiff

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: squad 4 cardiff

Post by robjoenz »

MrsLam posted:
  • I'm sorry but on recent form, who in their right mind would say Wild over Brown?!
    ...Terry O'connor, how could we leave him out of a final?
    I also want to see O'loughlin in the team. He's another lad with a great attitude and you never see him slacking off if it looks like we're going to lose.
  • Mario! lol
    Terry O' is needed purely because Saints are a very physical big side so we are going to need all four of our forwards
    We all agree that O'Loughlin is a class act and should feature and can win games... so O'Loughlin at 6!
wigandarryl

Post by wigandarryl »

I think o'loughlin is overrated and often makes crucial mistakes. He also has a poor concentration level and doesnt tackle round the legs. True he is a good player but is overrated. I wouldnt change the forwards but dallas and brown on the left and aspinwall and wildy on the right suits me
Warriors_ace_17

Post by Warriors_ace_17 »

!*WiGaN BaBe*! posted:
oh my god i cnt believe it its the only convo about luke robinson that has been good
i really hope he plays in the final he well deserves it and its not like hes got no final experience hes been in the grand final think how much pressure was there!!!
No way! luke should not play. I like the guy but he is a liability at the moment, stick to the winning formula that we have had recently, which involves no luke!
2004 YEAR OF THE WARRIORS (hopefully)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I think o'loughlin is overrated and often makes crucial mistakes. He also has a poor concentration level and doesnt tackle round the legs. True he is a good player but is overrated. I wouldnt change the forwards but dallas and brown on the left and aspinwall and wildy on the right suits me
I disagree, I think he does tackle around the legs most the time, and if he doesn't he goes in hard with his chest and stops the opposition dead. Never noticed him losing his concentration at any point, and if all this is true that you're saying, then I dont really understand how he can still be a good player?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mario

Post by mario »

wigandarryl posted:
Without looking at the stats i would guess that O'loughlin is our top tackler!
Wild at centre! :)