You know what's good

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ChrisA

You know what's good

Post by ChrisA »

We are all looking each week at Wakey's results, even if Wakey win this week, if results go right, there could be 2 other teams below us besides Wakey. If we beat Hudds we go above them on points difference, and if Bradford beat Cas, we go 1 point above them. This weekend could really be a belter, even if Wakey beat Leeds. So by the time the next round comes around, we could have 3 teams below us who can all be relegated, that is alot better than just looking down below us and only seeing the one team who can be relegated.

Also, if it comes to the last weekend, Cas play Wakey, so thats a definate one team who wont be getting two points out of the last game.
cpwigan

Re: You know what's good

Post by cpwigan »

:D Leeds will beat Wakey. It is going to be a great weekend for us
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Mcguire is out and Leeds really are in bad form, if it was at Leeds I would be far more confident.
Bring on the Warriors

Post by Bring on the Warriors »

I would be far more confident if Mcguire was playing. I really hope that Leeds win.
Proud to be a Wiganer!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Leeds will come through. Smith just needs to beef up the front row. Hopefully he will start with Thackrey. Jones-Buchannan at prop is a big no no.