Re: Stadium Tour

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
bonbon

Post by bonbon »

i tried to get the identity of who is inside Max but they dont know.

i know as well :D
Wigan turnin Blue-My arse
The future is bright, the future is Cherry & White
ANCIENT & LOYAL 1872
Wigan RLFC not just a religion

To do list
Win World Club Challenge-2021
Win Challenge Cup-2021
Win Super League-2020
Win League Leaders Shield-2020
vaealikizbabe

Post by vaealikizbabe »

if your in the east stand look in tunnel before the mach and max is often there with only half his suit on.
my little sister is 4 and she seen max with out his head on and started crying i had to explane and she wasnt having none of it so i told her max was magic and could take his head on and now she told some of her friends :D
warriors 4 life
willie c

Post by willie c »

vaealikizbabe posted:
if your in the east stand look in tunnel before the mach and max is often there with only half his suit on.
my little sister is 4 and she seen max with out his head on and started crying i had to explane and she wasnt having none of it so i told her max was magic and could take his head on and now she told some of her friends :D
max is magic i think he is great and im 40 :lol:
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
vaealikizbabe

Post by vaealikizbabe »

i no but it was the only thing i could think of at the time :lol:
warriors 4 life
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
You will see all the various slogans on the wall put there by noble things like "Communication is your best ally", "Defence is everyones responsibility"
One interesting thing we where told is before Noble came in the gym had no weights at all only cardio machines which probably answers the questions about picking up so many injuries and also why training was so boring under Millward.
I had a tour of the stadium a few years back, courtesy of one of the now long-gone members of staff, and the gym was the best of the tour. I think some of those posters are actually Dean Bell's idea rather than all being Nobby's, this was back when Deano was assistant to Happy Frank and Dean used the office at the side of the gym and had put posters everywhere. Anyone who reads his bit in the program will know he's a big fan of these motivational slogans! I was quite lucky in that quite a few of the lads were in that day, I was made up meeting Steve Renouf who came and introduced himself.

No Rigaletto's meal for me that day (it was a free tour!), but I did get to see what was being intended as becoming the club shop. As far as I know, this big empty room is still a big empty room, a bit of a waste really.

Glad you enjoyed the tour, and for those who've not yet been, I seem to remember there's a lot more walking required than you might think from what you're allowed to see on game day!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

vaealikizbabe posted:
my little sister is 4 and she seen max with out his head on and started crying
Poor Flav, he's not that ugly :) (only joking mate, if you're reading!)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
xjodiexwarriorsx

Post by xjodiexwarriorsx »

i think the stadium tour was great :D everyone enjoyed it who was with us ! and of course max is max !! :smil:
BRIAN N0BLES BARMY ARMY _ *