Re: Do we want Withers and Millard?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mikey

Re: Millard

Post by mikey »

Millard is still a quality player and would be a great signing.We need smart players and he is just what we need.Godwin is brave and has the heart of a lion but thats all.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

pedro posted:
thegimble posted:
What a bunch of genius we have on here.

Leeds lose where the team were poor and all judge a player on that performance.

By the way where are Leeds in the League. And Millard is a part of that. Judge a player on his season not 1 game.

Just as with Mcavoy people have made up there minds he is crap therefore they know more than Noble.

By the way which clubs in SL are you coaching in
What has Millard done this year for Leeds? He is a utility and does nothing for them. He is no good going forward and looks slow and knackered. Tell me an instance when he hasnt looked like this....genius!
No one is proclaming him a genius. Its utility players we lack. How many positions has Brown played for us to cover this season.

But then again all go on about Godwin on here. What has he done. Higham is far superior. If we he was not an ex Saints player wed be giving him the credit he desreves.

People need to realise Godwin will want a big contract yet we have a class hooker. By getting a decent player in and freeing money on the cap we could yet sign a WC winger.

Also Orr could cover if needed. And Orr is our best player of the last month.

FEILDEN FOR KEEPERS

Post by FEILDEN FOR KEEPERS »

wasnt a quality player this week against brad drew he was as slow as a tax rebate and looked past it
ChrisA

Re: Do we want Withers and...

Post by ChrisA »

GeoffN posted:
The main problem we've had with our youngsters is that too many of them have had to be included together, I feel. Had we not had such a bad run of injuries, they could have been introduced gradually , one or two at a time, into a settled team (as Saints & Leeds have been able to do with theirs, for example).

Agreed, even so though, I doubt many of the recent crop are good enough anyway, over tge last few years there's only Ashton who seems to have genuine talent, we can go back a little further and look at Robinson and Briscoe, but there's another story that's been covered already. When's the next Offiah, Hanley, Edwards, Lydon, Boston or Murphy going to come through, when are we going to see some world class players coming through, genuine out and out match winners? The answer is probably never, the game doesn't want or promote individuals anymore, it's all about super fit robots who can go all day. It's funny how the Aussies can keep turning them out even though the game has changed and more emphasis is put on fitness.
jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

medlocke posted:
i think they would be good signings, both have an abundance of experience and can cover several positions, as someone else has already mentioned in another post once we get 2 or 3 injuries we end up raiding the academy sides for youngsters :exc:
yea im happy with the signings just not moillard i hate him
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
NathanCroucher

Post by NathanCroucher »

Millard no f***ing way
sounds too much like millward
Lovers Come & Go But I Will Always Have My Wigan Rugby.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

I agree entirely,Wagga is brave but no rugby brain and not as tough as Millard,and he is also too much like Higham
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Dave Hadfield at the Leeds v Wigan game said that Millard was DEFINATELY not coming to Wigan. One down, one to go.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
lancsman

Post by lancsman »

luke_robinsons_ angel posted:
They both too old, out of shape and very overrated
:doz: i have to wonder at the mentallity being shown by mr wigan and maurice as to whos runing the team and making plater decisions
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

test
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐