Half backs

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: Half backs

Post by MrsLam »

Last thing we need is a 'past it' player and he'd be under a lot of pressure at our club too, we need to start winning trophies again.
Theres no way we should be going for a highly paid overseas player when we've got home talent coming through that isnt expecting as much salary wise.

Im sorry if this message is all over the place I was concentrating until my little sister put her music on full blast and then I lost it. :angry:
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
DaNnY jOnEs

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

to "wigan babe luke robinson is wel smart" no i dont go to eddie's i remember embarrassing them at rugby a few times for school haha! i left Rose Bridge 2 years ago I'm 18 now you must be thinkin of someone else.
if you hate St.Helens clap your hands!
redhead

Post by redhead »

I think getting Stacey Jones will be a major mistake yes hes a great player but if he carnt hack pressure then dont touch him same as Ali thats just joined Leeds he was terrible last year and been very unettled this year so rather Leeds than us with him for his paycheck will have to see if he settles...as for Danny Orr give him the season at least I think hes a great player and leave Luke on loan for a bit for some experience but he will also come good.
the little walnut
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Oi Danny Jones! I'll have you know you embarassed some future wigan players then :P So when people are complaining that they're not up to top level rugby league, we can all blame it on you for beating them 2 years ago! hehe
They wer a good team our year 'n' all...
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Sorry Grinch, Danny Orr was 26 on Monday and thats not young by any ones standard, particularly this Wigan team. :conf:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.