Who is out of contract???

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MonoG

Who is out of contract???

Post by MonoG »

I've checked the message bored and heard the rumours but who is out of contract at the end of the season. I know that Ashton's not signed one yet and Godwin is going to hull, but who will still be in the cherry and white next year.
moffsta

Re: Who is out of contract???

Post by moffsta »

spoke to Chris on friday night he's got another year left on his contract and he said "its up to them if they want me to stay or not"
i'd love to see Chris in the full back position for many years to come, this kid is awsome and i personally think he'll be as great as Radz.
Stick with us Chris....... future GB #1 :wink:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MonoG posted:
I've checked the message bored and heard the rumours but who is out of contract at the end of the season. I know that Ashton's not signed one yet and Godwin is going to hull, but who will still be in the cherry and white next year.
Not that contracts mean a lot these days, but O'Loughlin and Tickle are the two main ones. Of the youngsters, Colbon, Hargreaves, Prescott & Melling. Also McAvoy & James.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

MonoG posted:
Noble is not announcing any contract details until the focus on this season is over and i dont think any contracts will be signed until the end of the year either, if i remember rightly.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3