Pat Richards

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
old hooker

Pat Richards

Post by old hooker »

Daily Express reports today that Huddersfield have made a move for PR as he is out of favour at the JJB. i for one wont be sorry if he goes.
Martin Taylor

Re: Pat Richards

Post by Martin Taylor »

old hooker posted:
Daily Express reports today that Huddersfield have made a move for PR as he is out of favour at the JJB. i for one wont be sorry if he goes.
I saw that too and was quite shocked! I thought he would naturally fit into the wing spot once Dallas goes back! Who will play wing now?
Webby1971

Post by Webby1971 »

I know for a fact that Brian Carney is still very unsettled in Aus and really missing his friends in Wigan and with Gold Coast signing Matt Rogers (who's also a winger/centre) this week maybe Carney could be on his way back, that would be great if he could continue his current form.
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

I wish carney would be back at the jjb next year but i dont think we have room under the cap.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
IM SORRY BUT HOW DARE YOU ALL CALL PAT HES GREAT
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

Martin Taylor posted:
old hooker posted:
I saw that too and was quite shocked! I thought he would naturally fit into the wing spot once Dallas goes back! Who will play wing now?
Who is Wigans top try scorer even though he has missed at leased half a dozen matches?

I will give you a clue his initials are PR
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Webby1971 posted:
I know for a fact that Brian Carney is still very unsettled in Aus and really missing his friends in Wigan and with Gold Coast signing Matt Rogers (who's also a winger/centre) this week maybe Carney could be on his way back, that would be great if he could continue his current form.
That was a rumour that came out a while back because he apparently wanted out of his Gold Coast contract although he never actually tried to get out of is contract nor has Carney said he want to come back.

Some of the reports I have heard are quite opposite to what your saying. Carney is quite popular in Australia with both the fans and the players and he has was voted NRL winger of the season. If he is home sick then it deffinatly isn't effecting his game. Would Carney want to come back to the place were he had loads of injury trouble after he has had a great, injury free season in the NRL.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Lote Tquiri may soon be ready to return to League :)
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

He doesnt seem to have reached even half of what hes capable of doing for us this season. He may have had some stand otu games, but he's also had some stinkers. This could be due to his unsettled positioning at the start of the season. I'd like to keep him and see how he goes next season, unless Nobby's already got someone in mind.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The one aspect, well two that I cannot get my head around with Pat Richards are that for a big bloke he seems soft in contact and easy to tackle and also very slow for a winger.