Shevi Sharks u13s 22 Latchford 6

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Shevi Sharks u13s 22 Latchford 6

Post by mike binder »

Danny Binder made his long waited debut ,after is drawn out transfer saga,and got thee coaches mom showing good handling skills and reading of the game(but i would think that :lol: ).It was a great all round performance with Danny Baylis the supporters mom grabbing a brase of trys 1 great 1 from great handling skills involving Johnny Bates and Robert Taylor.Dean Meadows and Danny Ricketson also scored with Dean also kicking a couple of goals.It was a great allround pack performance with Tom Kay getting MOM for his allround Tackling performance.Danny Almond was again top tackler and had a great kicking game to go with it.Lets hope the lads can keep this up for the rest of the season .If you have nothing to do on sunday mornings why not pop down to Shevington high school and watch a great game of rugby.This weeks opponents are Burtonwood Bulldogs with a 10-30 kick off see you there. :lol: By the way Mr Bates nice to be back on line :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
adrenalinxx

Re: Shevi Sharks u13s 22 Latch...

Post by adrenalinxx »

Do you have any connection with the Shevington Sharks Mr Mike Binder?

I used to play for them when I was small but the team merged with Orrell St James, didn't know that they were back.
mike binder

Re: Shevi Sharks u13s 22 L...

Post by mike binder »

my son palys for the u13s at shevi they have allways been there ,they are the 3rd oldest ametuer club in wigan great set up ,but i think we need to get the ball rolling more for our own clubhouse,any sponsors here :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

What are the age groups for amateur before it becomes open age?
louis0071

Post by louis0071 »

was this match played at st john rigby collage was it on at about 11 30 , i think i saw them our team didnt turn up thoe so we ended up watching a young shevington team
wigan till i die
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

adrenalinxx posted:
What are the age groups for amateur before it becomes open age?
U7-U11s uncompetitive

U13
U14 Junior
U15

U16
U17 Youth
U18

Open Age
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

louis0071 posted:
was this match played at st john rigby collage was it on at about 11 30 , i think i saw them our team didnt turn up thoe so we ended up watching a young shevington team
it was played there and was 10-30 kick off but kicked off a little late because of a problem with the other teamboots ,you should of said i :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
warrior170272

Post by warrior170272 »

you forgot the u12s
am a warrior i have the tats to prove it
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

u 12 lost 6 -17 matthew berry ,adam kay and aron lewczenko were the stand out players :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME