Officials for our Easter games!!!!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fitzy

Re: Officials for our Easter g...

Post by fitzy »

had a good laugh at ganson after widnes game as him and all the other officals went to go in the cafe in the ground theyd been locked out! lol :D :D :D
ancientnloyal

Re: Officials for our East...

Post by ancientnloyal »

cpwigan posted:
It seems Cummings is determined to make a point re video referees. Personally, I think it is simply something that could and should be avoided.

Hard to say but it appears with FT referees that we get the same referees more often. Just an impression, not looked at it properly.
thats right cpwigan, we seem to be having the same 3 or 4 refs each week. i have noticed to some extent and cant tell you all the refs we've had ni the 7 games without looking but I bet we havent had all 6 in the 7 games.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Judging by the size of his gut this would seem to be a blessing. Seriously, for a full time official to be carting so much weight is a disgrace. :angry:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The bizarre thing with Ganson is that he is so arrogant he actually thinks the abuse he gets is somehow a backhanded compliment.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ancientnloyal posted:
thats right cpwigan, we seem to be having the same 3 or 4 refs each week. i have noticed to some extent and cant tell you all the refs we've had ni the 7 games without looking but I bet we havent had all 6 in the 7 games.
Ganson 3 (W2 L1)
Klein 2 (W1 L1)
Smith 2 (W2)
Bentham 1 (L1)

Not had any of the others yet.