General Rumours!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
DaveO

Re: General Rumours!

Post by DaveO »

Martin Taylor posted:
The players about two weeks ago at Wigan were all talking about Jason Ryles over lunch! A trainer at Wigan was in the room at the time and said it was being discussed by all!
They probably read the rumour on the message boards and were discussing it like we were. Would like to see Ryles at Wigan though.
In the more 'unreliable' or 'not to be believed' category of rumours, John Martin (is he still a director at Wigan?)
I believe he is.
who knows my dad quite well, told us both just a month back that we should expect to see Peacock in a Wigan shirt next season!!! He was very assured about this i must add!
Even if it came from him I won't believe it till I see it. Ryles, Peacock, Feka and Fielden. The other teams may as well give up before the season starts if we end up with a pack with those lot in it.
So i just thought i would share with you all what i get to here day in day out! Please don't shoot me down, as like i say as yet they are just rumours i here. However, i will say this, the Briscoe and Coley runours i do here on a regular basis from people who are genuinely involved with clubs like Wigan, Salford, Warrington!
I can believe those two more readily but I have to say they are the ones that are the least exciting.

Dave
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

DaveO posted:
Ryles, Peacock, Feka and Fielden. The other teams may as well give up before the season starts if we end up with a pack with those lot in it.

Dave
Excapt that we'd be so far over the salary cap we'd still end up bottom after the points deduction...
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Unless we use the stains accountant,by the sound of it he can make any team stay under the cap

:lol: :lol:

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

ste lord posted:
Unless we use the stains accountant,by the sound of it he can make any team stay under the cap

:lol: :lol:
Shame Allsports and Earth dont have the Saints accountant at hand
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

build and he will come

saying from a great film "Field of Dreams"

Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

I always say if you dont want to look at the rumours or think they are stupid dont comment on them i am interested in what rumours are going around so i can compare them with my mates to see if they have heard anything similar......

and i have heard stuff like that matrin so i agree with you......
OJ

Post by OJ »

Martin Taylor posted:

Well, i just thought that people might like to know what is being talked about! I really don't see the point of your reply in truth. Would it not have been easier just not to post! After all it is a rumour mill last time i checked! :eusa15:
Don't be put off just because someone is sceptical about what you've told us, as you say it is a rumour mill so people will react one way or the other but it's just their opinions, it isn't meant personally
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.