What a match, b v stains

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
- psycho -

Re: What a match, b v stai...

Post by - psycho - »

eddie got him mixed up with solomona.........hmmm

eddie then said something like: "my eyes aren't great anymore"

stevo: "you can say that again"

:lol:

tell that to ray flamin french.

also, the video ref decision, he didn't say i half shouted held, he said i have shouted held, he jsut was checking if the ball had been stole or lost when he'd shouted held.

commentary team established that he said "i have shouted held", 5 minutes later they are banging on about him saying half held

:conf:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
turf

Post by turf »

According to www.bbc.co.uk/rugbyleague, Daniel Anderson Says:

I'm tired of inept officiating. We turn a blind eye to it every week - all of them, the referee, the touch judges and video refs.

"Because we're top of the competition, I reckon we get refereed more harshly than any other team."

Do us all a favour Anderson and stop talking out of your ar*e. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

o do us an even better favour, do the world a favour, and just shut your pasty hole.

has he ever seen ganson referee our matches!?!? :angry:

turf

Post by turf »

He cannot have psycho. Don't forget that he doesn't have the luxury of having Ganson, refereeing because they can't have him (unfortunately).

I think Anderson is complaining because he is that used to Saints (cheating) and winning. After what Saints got away with tonight and get away with week in and week out, I cannot believe that he has a nerve to complain about the officiating tonight.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Anderson is no super coach. When he coached the Warriors he made a total mess of their GF prep with some very odd motivational approaches.

You look at the Stains team. Roby came off tour in brilliant form BUT gradually has lost that brilliant form. Cunningham is nowhere near the player he once was when running. He is so big now that he has no pace or energy when taking tackles. I fear he will suffer health wise once he retires. Graham is not a bad player BUT he does the same run every time, takes the pass feints right and curves to the right.

Saints are not super human. They are no out of this world players in that team BUT they generally do the basics well. Other teamss can match that.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

which is what annoys me. from the battle at the top 4, we have beaten two on the list, who have both beaten saints!

they have a good 3 quarter line, but saints fail to make a go at anything if they are under pressure, which is the same with anderson. he appears to be a good coach, but he has took over a legacy laid down by millward. everytime his team have been under pressure to big teams, he appears to crack.

roby is very good, cunningham isn't what he was, i can see aussies scouting roby to be honest.

graham, i don't rate him. he does the same as eamon o carroll and prescott. gets the ball, runs it up, maybe makes a few yards, tackled. there is nothing much special to his game, he is a very predictable forward. the only player i have problems with in saitns pack is maurie, and tonight it proved that he isnt invincible when he ran into joe vagana, he felt that. we need our big guys on him, he isn't anything amazingly unstoppable. feka makes harder metres than he does, yet maurie fa'asavalu gets branded 'the best imapct player' in sl by eddie 'saints' hemmings.

we cna ebat saints, we just need to beleive we can ebat them and guard the ball, don't let them pass it aronud, because that is when they punish you.

fitzy

Post by fitzy »

well said psycho we can beat stains the players just need to believe that they need to forget about last season because stains haven't got golden boy lyon anymore.and as for anderson he need's to stop talking out of his a$$e so mr anderson how do you feel after tonight's game "I though we where unfairly treated as the ref enfored the rules tonight and we lost"
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I wished that Mauri had been hit like that or is hit like that v Wigan. It was great to see him get Koed and fairly.

I think Hull winning was good for us too.
the big i

Post by the big i »

cpwigan posted:
I wished that Mauri had been hit like that or is hit like that v Wigan. It was great to see him get Koed and fairly.
Yep, i also notice that he didn't really go after anyone and intend to hurt because of all the big lads in the bradford side!
turf

Post by turf »

One question though:

Will ther be some action taken against Benthm and Thaler? After all, Thaler DID intervene in Benthams earpiece in Wilkin's sending off, and we all know what happneed after Cardiff with the Ganson/Klein fiasco.

Bentham last night was heard to have said, "Ben, what have you got"? Benthm then said, "It's very serious" and then sent Wilkin off.