ticket allocation part.II

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fraggle

Re: ticket allocation part...

Post by Fraggle »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Your dead right Dorsey, but isn't his name "Andy GAFFcliff...?" And what about "What a right MauRICE PUDDING I made of that Lynsey" too..? surely he's also accountable. :eusa4:
Chairman Mo was quoted in this week's League Express saying that they didn't realise how low the capacity was at the Halton Stadium and they agreed thinking there would be more tickets available. I find this hard to believe, we play there every year and everyone knows it only has 3 sides so capacity is restricted. But he's trying to claim the club were misled by the League to get them to agree to the fixture!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Dead right too FRAG. i'm just bewildered how MauRICE PUDDING could use that as an excuse. Hands-up anybody who thinks they could of been misled by the RFL into the capsity of the :alie: three eyed fish's Halton Stadium.
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

:alie: THATS 3 EYED FISH, just for black-n-white magpies out there reading this!