Grand final

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Moore_115

Re: Grand final

Post by Moore_115 »

Stuart Raper's Barmy Army posted:
Im not going :eusa1: my student loan definately wont last that long so i wont be able to afford a ticket, and i cant get there as my mum and dad are on holiday!
why cant u get there because your parents r on hoilday.

i agree with robjoenz very bad excuse (only joking)
:D :) :cool: :roll:
Every thing is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I'm not having a go at anyone here, but it is easy to get to any game, you just have to be bothered. All the grounds have relatively good rail and bus connections (not sure about Cas) and prices are reasonable, even to Cardiff for a once a year match. The lads need all the support they can get and it's poor when we get low attendances sometimes. So come on everyone with no proper excuse, get off your fat bums and get down the games! :D Support the Warriors!
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

robjoenz posted:
I'm not having a go at anyone here, but it is easy to get to any game, you just have to be bothered. All the grounds have relatively good rail and bus connections (not sure about Cas) and prices are reasonable, even to Cardiff for a once a year match. The lads need all the support they can get and it's poor when we get low attendances sometimes. So come on everyone with no proper excuse, get off your fat bums and get down the games! :D Support the Warriors!
i agree with u robjoenz i have given my excuse but i am still trying 2 get 2 real bad and i just throught i cant really get there with out spending a lot of money cause i live in Workington (cumbria) but i am trying my very best to get there
warriors

Post by warriors »

Rob, i cant get to the semi. But i get to the final. So why dont you have a go at me. If people cant get their then it isn't their folt.

The reason i cant go to the semi is coz, girlfriend's dads working, an he is the only person that knows where it is. An we are not going by the train coz, we wont no where we are going, from the station.

But i no where you are coming from. If you are a fan, then you should try an get to all the games. Which people do try.

When me or sarah pass are test we will go to every game we can. But till then we will just go to the ones that we can get to. :D
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Don't need to take everything as a personal attack Warriors, read below!
robjoenz posted:
I'm not having a go at anyone here...

So come on everyone with no proper excuse...
Out of interest though, when you and Sarah pass how you gonna get there if you don't know where it is?
:wink: Just kidding.
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

i agree with robjoenz remeber like some 1 said i another post this is waeb page all age so dont start any arguements please. For the youngsters that come on this great web site

if true support can get 2 the final they will if they cant i sure they have a good valid reason :roll:
warriors

Post by warriors »

that will be the good thing tho. Finding where we are going, coz we have got a car. An it is us to alone. get what im saying???????
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Ey am not being funny but I dont get any EMA, or student loan and I dont have a job. I get a tenner a week at the mo from me lovely mam n dad, and I been to every match home and away (except Limoux, I do have a good excuse for that, they played the game on my birthday so I didnt have £200 before the match :( )
Ill be there Sunday and if/when? we get to Cardiff, ill be taking a whip so that anyone around me who thinks they can go and not cheer the team on/leave 20 minutes early will think again.
Muhahaha
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

get a car with sat-nav my mate took me to cas last year and it was great every traffic jam it took us another way round it.the car was great and the game was rubbish we lost!farrel limped off injured if i remember right.all the games are about two things thats finance and commitment no usewanting to go to the games if your skint and no good having loads of money but can't be botherd to go to the game you need both!if a fan says he or she cant get there because of finance thats fair enough but if a so called fan just can't be botherd then that winds me up just a little!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Out of interest though, when you and Sarah pass how you gonna get there if you don't know where it is?
:wink: Just kidding.
I've not got much sympathy for the "I don't know where xyz is" reason, after all just look on the left <---- of here and there is the "Directions" link with details of how to get to grounds. Alternatively there's Bilko's site www.cherryandwhite.co.uk which has a Ground Guides section, and you can always google for the other clubs' websites, they will have the directions on there. But I won't criticise anyone too much for not going to games, I used to go to everything home and away without fail but these days with work commitments or having to keep the girlfriend happy I find I miss 4-5 home games per year and most of the away games.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]