(Shock) Results From Tonight!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

Re: (Shock) Results From Tonight!

Post by turf »

jammie wrote:i have texted every stains fan that i know and not one of them has replyed to me,bad losers,and laughed my head off when they started booing them off at full time spoiled glory seeking nutters,that should mean another couple of thousand LOYAL (my arse)supporters not going to the shed to see there team of unbeatables(so they thought)next time they are at home now they are on a loseing streak GOD I HOPE SO. :lol: :lol: :lol:
So do I.
turf

Post by turf »

Nobby`s Girl wrote: :lol: :lol: Going to buy my brother a Saints season ticket, as its about the 3rd time he`s been and each time they have lost! :lol: Well done bro! :D

Its all gone quiet over here!!! :lol:
Do us a favour Nobby's Girl, tell him to go to Scotland next week as well, as every match Saints have got left this season. :lol1: :lol1: :lol: :lol:
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

turf wrote:
JJ wrote:Saints & Bradford

wounder if any bets were placed tonight
By general public or by Saints players?!?!?! :lol1: :lol1: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note, I wonder what odds the two results tonight where?

I bet something like 1000 - 1, or something like that. Especially for Harlequins beating Leeds, at Leeds.
Im sure they said on sky if you put a bet on leeds and scum loosin you would get 185-1

I bet long is straight to the bookies before training in the morning :wink:

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

turf wrote:That is what I thought. The Saints/Bulls game was sensational, absolutely thrilling with (I may be unpopular from here) the officials Mr Silverwood (in the middle) and Mr Smith (in the VR box) both having good games.
Your having a bloody laugh Turf!! Jeffries clearly knocked on, gave himself up, and Silverwood waves play on :eusa16: :eusa17: they were both bloody crap.

No matter what game is being played, whether it be Rugby league, union, football or say cricket. There is one person who is the common denomiator in all these sports who can influence the outcome of the games, whether you call them a referee or an umpire they are all bloody useless. :angry:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

i also found the booing quite funny by the saints fans.

bradford however will build on this, they have turned a corner and the baby's toys are back in its pram.

so Bradford will get slaughtered next week, sound familiar?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ancientnloyal wrote:i also found the booing quite funny by the saints fans.
Apparently, Leeds were booed off as well!
Leeds coach Brian McClennan admitted he was hurting after his side were booed off again at Headingley Carnegie after slumping to a second successive shock home defeat in the engage Super League.
http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... uotes.html

I wonder just how much influence Ganson had on the result, though...(not that he would want his team's closest rivals to lose, of course)
Harlequins coach Brian McDermott, who poured lavish praise on referee Ganson, was understandably delighted with his side's performance.
turf

Post by turf »

josie andrews wrote: Your having a bloody laugh Turf!! Jeffries clearly knocked on, gave himself up, and Silverwood waves play on :eusa16: :eusa17: they were both bloody crap.
I thought, bar one decision, that Smith in the VR box was ok. It's not the worst I have ever seen Smith do a VR job.

By the same token, no matter what anyone says, last night was not the worst performance we have ever seen from Silverwood.

Josie, especially for you, I will now mention the controversial first try to Bradford, that I thought should have been chalked off.

I think I said that in a thread in the first page.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I started watching the Saints game but stopped at half time becuase I thought Saints were going to walk it. How wrong I was. :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I stopped watching after burgess' disallowed try first half (menzies knock back... it was...) because the 'boss' had guests who wanted to watch The Hits. Re-watched the game this morning and the last 2 minutes last night. I think we will see St helens cut out their mistakes next week... i wonder who they play?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
turf

Post by turf »

ancientnloyal wrote:I stopped watching after burgess' disallowed try first half (menzies knock back... it was...) because the 'boss' had guests who wanted to watch The Hits. Re-watched the game this morning and the last 2 minutes last night. I think we will see St helens cut out their mistakes next week... i wonder who they play?
Wigan of course!!!! :conf: :conf: :conf: