Re: Would you like to see Sean Long return to Wigan?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mark prescott

Post by mark prescott »

longy is a st judes lad at heart and would wear the wigan shirt with pride just put him inthe duggie for a couple of hours and that awful stench of saints will be washed away
GeoffN

Re: Would you like to see ...

Post by GeoffN »

mark prescott posted:
longy is a st judes lad at heart and would wear the wigan shirt with pride just put him inthe duggie for a couple of hours and that awful stench of saints will be washed away
After all the work that's been done cleaning up the Duggie? We'd have the environment agency going mad!
i_hate_carl

Post by i_hate_carl »

Sean Long is a good player when he is on the field and when he has quality players around him & he will shine, it is when he is his off field that is the problem. That will set a bad example to the younger and more undeveloped players like James Coyle who is an excellent prospect and what about other scrum halfs like Ben Jeffries (Wakefield), Richard Horne (Hull) or even Rob Burrow (Leeds)
*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!*

Post by *!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* »

lol same here dont think he would come back anyway coz he wouldn't really be welcome would he!!
WIGAN TILL I DIE!!!
Wight Pie

Post by Wight Pie »

According to today's Independent Uncle Mo is still insisting that we'll go with what we have next season and wont be bringing a new no.7 in.

I really do despair if he thinks we can win the GF next season with no recognised no.7 and an 18yr old as back up!

Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Surely Long would be an asset to any side as that idiot Millward thinks he belongs in the team of the season despite being banned for nearly 4 months! :huh:
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

He even thinks Hooper should be in! What planet is he on?
I was surprised Dallas didn't get Marcus Bai's wing spot though.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Good to hear Sean the Sheep getting such a good reception from the Wigan fans every time he even looked at the ball. Gotta admit he was absolutely in the middle of everything the Skints tried to do, the rest of the team looked totally devoid of ideas, but that makes me wonder even more if he'd fit in at Wigan where we are building a whole team rather than having just one player run the show. The Skints option on the last? Give it to Headband Boy to kick. Our option? Give to Lam, Orr, Lockers, Faz, Tickle, to kick, or erm run it on the last when we're only 40m from our own line (what were we doing in that set of six late on in the second half?)...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I think it's called Tickling! Otherwise known as losing the plot. Russell Smith was a bit late putting his hand up on that set, though, to be fair.

Nice of Sean to give all our lads a cuddle at the end - was he asking when he should report for training next season??? :sly:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

GeoffN, lets hope so :exc:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.