I'm sorry but Lauaki is to blame

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: I'm sorry but Lauaki is to blame

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Agreed cp Tuson and flower are almost carbon copies it's one or the other hughes on the bench would of give us far more options or mellor
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

I thought Tuson played very well. He isn't responsible for the fact that he only got ten minutes. That, again, lies at the door of Shaun Wane.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
TravellingWarrior

Post by TravellingWarrior »

Wigan coach Shaun Wane:
"Epalahame Lauaki is absolutely devastated. He thinks he's lost us the game. I rate him and he's been great for me this year. He was great again tonight but he needs to be smarter. He let himself down by not concentrating on his tackle technique."
"It was probably good to watch but it was disappointing from my point of view. If we had showed some composure in the last 20 minutes we would have won.
"We need to be better. I've said that a few times this year. We've a lot to work on."
taken from bbc sport website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/1744599

Has Shaun Wane been watching the same player as the rest of us?

and I completely agree with we need to be better we where last year so whats happened?
The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

We have a player who knok=cked the aussie forwards for six
Gil Dudson where is he ??
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
TonyH wrote:I don't like singling players out but we were well on top when Lima was on the field, Lauaki needs to have a word with himself. As does SW if he thinks Lauaki offers more than Lima.
Lima gave the 2 points wire won by

Sorru your wrong it was A stupid penalty by Lauakie
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Tommy gave six points away with the intercept why blame Laukie
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

jaws1 wrote:Tommy gave six points away with the intercept why blame Laukie
Because an intercept, even an offside one like tonight, is part of the game.
Tommy is a great player and Luaki is an idiot!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
georgeorwell

Post by georgeorwell »

What a dispiriting game. Players running around like headless chickens one minute then struck dumb like rabbits caught in the headlights the next. If there was a game plan it certainly escaped me. The players must wonder what the hell is going on.

Top clubs demand top coaches and regrettably we do not have a top coach. The chairman needs to act quickly or our season will be over before it has really started. Waney needs to learn his trade at a lower division club where there will not be the same public pressure. He is, in my opinion, out of his depth at Wigan.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Yes Tommy made a mistake Differace is Tommys was a mistake Lauakie was a brainfart that at 20-20 gave them a penalty that won them the game 20-22 . But that said as a team we made to many mistakes and a team includes the Coach.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

georgeorwell wrote:
Top clubs demand top coaches and regrettably we do not have a top coach. The chairman needs to act quickly or our season will be over before it has really started. Waney needs to learn his trade at a lower division club where there will not be the same public pressure. He is, in my opinion, out of his depth at Wigan.
I wanted Wane's tenure to be successful I really did. But I'm slowly losing faith. I knew Shaun as a youngster when he was nicknamed BlockYed. Maybe some things you just can't change?

Last 2 seasons, he was a good Malcolm Allinson to Madge's Joe Mercer. And look what happened to Big Mal!