I'm sorry but Lauaki is to blame

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TonyH

I'm sorry but Lauaki is to blame

Post by TonyH »

3 penalties he gave away in this second half why the hell is he getting more minutes than Lima?
Up The Mont!
bourbon_rat

Re: I'm sorry but Lauaki is to blame

Post by bourbon_rat »

Epalahame Lauaki = COACH KILLER :angry:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

I don't like singling players out but we were well on top when Lima was on the field, Lauaki needs to have a word with himself. As does SW if he thinks Lauaki offers more than Lima.
Up The Mont!
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Those of us who said he was a penalty machine when he signed have been proved right tonight. Our best hope is that this idiot gets a lengthy ban.
bourbon_rat wrote:Epalahame Lauaki = COACH KILLER :angry:
Wane was full of praise when he signed this idiot.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

He was very poor tonight; however he was clearly wound up by the constant cheap shots - scumbag westwood should have been sent off.

What does someone from dire have to do to get sin-binned? Weasel hodgson's was as blatant as they get. King of the cheapshot merchants morley should have been sent off for the swinging arm in the first couple of minutes. Clearly silverwood left his cards in the dire dressing room...

Lauaki needs a lengthy ban followed by a spell in the U20s
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

TonyH wrote:I don't like singling players out but we were well on top when Lima was on the field, Lauaki needs to have a word with himself. As does SW if he thinks Lauaki offers more than Lima.
Lima gave the 2 points wire won by
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

What a joke that guy is. I wasn't a Lauaki knocker when he signed I was prepared to give him a chance... chance has been given. What an idiot. After the first report Finch went down the line calming key players down... Lauaki it seems took no notice of that.

What an idiot.

2 reports in a match.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Sorry but only 1 person is to blame and he does not play!!

Every player in the Wigan team played like a numpty so why should Lauaki be any different? My favourite player offloads with no regard / discipline. The whole team treat the ball like an unwanted present to be discarded at any opportunity. A back up kicker cannot kick straight kicks, sweet jesus I can find young boys who can knock those over. Looking to score from kicks rather than forcing repeat sets. The players could not care less, the game is a joke. Why because they are encouraged to by an idiot calling himself a coach. An idiot who may as well be Gary Schofield because their thinking seems very similar, dimwitted!!!

The selection of the 17 is similarly hilarious.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

cherry.pie wrote:I wanted to give Lauaki the benefit of the doubt because of his potential but he's had one good game and the rest of his performances have been dire.

He's been a ticking time bomb, each game giving a glimpse of what will happen at a crucial point when he gives away a stupid penalty.

If he cannot control himself on a rugby field then he doesn't deserve to call himself a rugby player. He's lazy, has terrible technique in attack, defends poorly but the worst thing is that he acts like an absolute idiot on the field.

Wane needs to take some of the blame for leaving him on the field. It was blatantly obvious that he should have been taken off after his first offence.

Why Wane thinks he deserves to start games ahead of Lima is an absolute mystery. Lauaki is quite simply a joke.
Do not blame the player. The coach clearly allows players to behave so stupidly and care free. 1 to 17 are playing the Wane wants. Frightening isn't it :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think he will get banned.

I cannot fathom why Wane does not rate Lima and this favoured/unfavoured player seems to be creeping in. Flower and Tuson on the bench makes no sense BUT Wane likes both. The use of lack of use of Lima is bordering on lunacy.