1st visit to dw

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
No straw damn us

Re: 1st visit to dw

Post by No straw damn us »

You will also be able to go into the South Stand Bar pre and post match. There is normally a player on stage there who has a chat with the fans pre match and one of the players who has featured in the game post match. It's situated outside the ground underneath the South Stand.
llanelli scarlet warrior

Post by llanelli scarlet warrior »

thanks all for your help,much appreciated.is there a good chance that this game will be a Saturday fixture.it would be better from my point of view,as I could travel up on Friday teatime then.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

llanelli scarlet warrior wrote:thanks all for your help,much appreciated.is there a good chance that this game will be a Saturday fixture.it would be better from my point of view,as I could travel up on Friday teatime then.
It will be the biggest game of the quarters so I'd say Saturday prime time is odds on!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

No straw damn us wrote:You will also be able to go into the South Stand Bar pre and post match. There is normally a player on stage there who has a chat with the fans pre match and one of the players who has featured in the game post match. It's situated outside the ground underneath the South Stand.
Depends how stringent the door men are feeling as is meant to be for Season Ticket holders, but shouldn't be a problem getting in
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

FROM A TO B wrote:
No straw damn us wrote:You will also be able to go into the South Stand Bar pre and post match. There is normally a player on stage there who has a chat with the fans pre match and one of the players who has featured in the game post match. It's situated outside the ground underneath the South Stand.
Depends how stringent the door men are feeling as is meant to be for Season Ticket holders, but shouldn't be a problem getting in
I am sure somebody here can sort a pass out if need be.
llanelli scarlet warrior

do we tickets from your website ??? any idea when they are on sale ??
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

llanelli scarlet warrior wrote:do we tickets from your website ??? any idea when they are on sale ??
Tickets can be obtained by the internet, post or telephone if you are prepared to pay a card fee.

You will also be able to pay on the day by going to the ticket office which is round the corner to the left of the main entrance.

If you prefer to be behind the posts, you need the South (Family) Stand which is unreserved seating and the best stand on the side of the pitch for atmosphere is the East (Boston) Stand where seats are reserved.

Hope this helps.
markill

Post by markill »

Apparently the town centre Premier Inn opens 12 May so will be open for Cas game.

If you want a view and a bit of atmosphere then Boston stand is the best option to sit.

Buying tickets over the phone has a £2 processing charge but usually delivered in a couple of days and less to worry about on game day if you want to get a beer somewhere.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
llanelli scarlet warrior

is that premier inn nearer than wigan west one ( orrell road ) ??
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

llanelli scarlet warrior wrote:is that premier inn nearer than wigan west one ( orrell road ) ??
As broad as long IMO
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan