Dudson to Salford

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Kittwazzer

Re: Dudson to Salford

Post by Kittwazzer »

NeeNawWarrior22 wrote:Agree with TBW. No disrespect to the original poster but it is becoming increasingly boring!
However......if it did turn out to be true....wouldn't be a terrible thing to happen!
I could certainly live with it. Same with Daz if it comes to that. I really rated the Daz'nJosh partnership but I get the impression that SW is planning beyond them and the future still looks good!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I've always said that its a short career posting on internet forums, and people have to maximise their earnings for the sake of their families. their careers could be cut short by injury like writer's cramp at any moment. I won't stand in the way of this dream move.

We will obviously be holding their registration were they to return, partnering with salfords forum and arranging a cross-board challenge type-off because this is now a standard part of media releases surrounding any transfer.

So its win-win basically.

:)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Mike wrote:I've always said that its a short career posting on internet forums, and people have to maximise their earnings for the sake of their families. their careers could be cut short by injury like writer's cramp at any moment. I won't stand in the way of this dream move.

We will obviously be holding their registration were they to return, partnering with salfords forum and arranging a cross-board challenge type-off because this is now a standard part of media releases surrounding any transfer.

:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

God wrote:Green to Salford
Dudson to Salford
Goulding to Salford
Smith to Salford
Flower to Salford
Tom to Salford
Dick to Salford
Harry to Salford
All rumours but there is no smoke without fire.

Im getting sick of this Dr and his clear obsession with Wigan.

S Tomkins offered terms.
J Tomkins trying to be poached.

Hansen playing for them.
Hock playing for them.
Logan Tomkins on loan.

Harris as there coach.

who is next Hampshire? Its getting to become a joke. Why doesn't he target Warrington? Or Leeds or Saints? IL needs to come out and tell him to whistle or put his frigging hand in his pocket and retain these players!!
Biggest joke of all is that their best player is on loan at Cas and HE doesn't want to come back! :lol:
NeeNawWarrior22

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

Dudson to Salford
Goulding to Salford
Smith to Salford
Flower to Salford
Tom to Salford
Dick to Salford
Harry to Salford

S Tomkins offered terms.

Hansen playing for them.
Hock playing for them.
Logan Tomkins on loan.

Harris as there coach.

who is next Hampshire? Its getting to become a joke. Why doesn't he target Warrington? Or Leeds or Saints? IL needs to come out and tell him to whistle or put his frigging hand in his pocket and retain these players!!
Simple really. We are the best. Wigan let Tomkins go on loan to them. Wigan let Harris be there coach without putting up a fight, we are doing just fine without him. Coincidentally he's struggling. Green won't go Salford. Smith won't go. Hampshire won't go. Goulding won't go. Dudson may go. Who cares. Tom, dick and even Harry probably will go. It's a compliment. We are the best. The Doc is envious of us. He has spent millions but can't have what we have, and I dare say never will because he will run out of patience. A lot say he's fantastic for the game. Actually, in the long run, IMO, he's worthless, because he won't be in the game in two plus years.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Mike wrote:I've always said that its a short career posting on internet forums, and people have to maximise their earnings for the sake of their families. their careers could be cut short by injury like writer's cramp at any moment. I won't stand in the way of this dream move.

:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
:lol: :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Dudson to Salford
Goulding to Salford
Smith to Salford
Flower to Salford
Tom to Salford
Dick to Salford
Harry to Salford

S Tomkins offered terms.

Hansen playing for them.
Hock playing for them.
Logan Tomkins on loan.

Harris as there coach.

Biggest joke of all is that their best player is on loan at Cas and HE doesn't want to come back! :lol:
You missed out Uncle Tom Cobley!
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

I havent heard about Dudson but it wouldnt surprise me as there seems to be a few players who are unhappy with what they have been offered and who havent signed contracts.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Dobby wrote:I havent heard about Dudson but it wouldnt surprise me as there seems to be a few players who are unhappy with what they have been offered and who havent signed contracts.
That doesn't surprise me. We have some high quality young players coming through who are playing like seasoned veterans. As a consequence, the 'old guard' take on a lesser value. Its just vital that the club get it absolutely right!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Dobby wrote:I havent heard about Dudson but it wouldnt surprise me as there seems to be a few players who are unhappy with what they have been offered and who havent signed contracts.
That doesn't surprise me. We have some high quality young players coming through who are playing like seasoned veterans. As a consequence, the 'old guard' take on a lesser value. Its just vital that the club get it absolutely right!
Probably one of the reason's the likes of Greenwood are getting vital first team experience at the Broncos

A big prop is Dudson but his work-rate and tackling have plenty to improve upon and I'm not sure going to Salford would ever see that happen. A career ender if this happens for Dudson. Lower leagues level for him when his (alleged) stint at Salford ends
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!