Dudson to Salford

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Mace

Dudson to Salford

Post by Mace »

First post so please go easy on me!

A good friend of mine went to uni in Swansea with the above mentioned player and is still good friends with him, apparently he's off to Salford at the end of the season too as not happy with the club's delays over new contract talks

Probably explains why he's suddenly playing a lot better IMO?!
josie andrews

Re: Dudson to Salford

Post by josie andrews »

Welcome to the site :)

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mace

Post by Mace »

Thanks, great to be here!

:)
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Mace wrote:First post so please go easy on me!

A good friend of mine went to uni in Swansea with the above mentioned player and is still good friends with him, apparently he's off to Salford at the end of the season too as not happy with the club's delays over new contract talks

Probably explains why he's suddenly playing a lot better IMO?!

Welcome mace
I don't think he needs to worry about how good he plays. Seems the only credentials the good doctor asks is that you've played for Wigan.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

So that's Goulding and now Dudson to Salford. Seems they are signing everyone!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Apparently, Kitt, CP, DaveO and Josie are signing for the Salford Forum because they are not happy with the way Mike runs the site!!

On a serious note (and I am not having a go at the opening poster, welcome by the way), I am getting a bit bored of Salford and the 'Good Doctor' now.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Apparently, Kitt, CP, DaveO and Josie are signing for the Salford Forum because they are not happy with the way Mike runs the site!!

On a serious note (and I am not having a go at the opening poster, welcome by the way), I am getting a bit bored of Salford and the 'Good Doctor' now.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Salford Red Devils? More like Salford Cherry & White Warriors!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Apparently, Kitt, CP, DaveO and Josie are signing for the Salford Forum because they are not happy with the way Mike runs the site!!

Hang on a minute!! Hang on a piggin minute!!

They can have our players but take away that band of wise men and women and this board would be a very dull place with no arguments or bans.

I think Mike needs to offer them long term contracts so we get a good transfer fee...
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
NeeNawWarrior22

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

Agree with TBW. No disrespect to the original poster but it is becoming increasingly boring!
However......if it did turn out to be true....wouldn't be a terrible thing to happen!