Luke Walsh!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
SJ

Re: Luke Walsh!!

Post by SJ »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Saints are a very easy team to dislike. Wilikin (I know Josie likes him) is a nasty cheating scrote. There is something not to like re Greenwood BUT LMS, LMS you just want to, you just want to ......
I detested Wilkin from the day he run half the length of the pitch to put a very late stiff arm to the head of Calderwood who had just scored in the left corner. An out and out sneaky coward taking cheap shots, never capable of standing toe to toe.
My biggest hate on aa rugby pitch, Jon Wilkin.

Don't sugarcoat it PM say it the way it is
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

SJ wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Saints are a very easy team to dislike. Wilikin (I know Josie likes him) is a nasty cheating scrote. There is something not to like re Greenwood BUT LMS, LMS you just want to, you just want to ......
I detested Wilkin from the day he run half the length of the pitch to put a very late stiff arm to the head of Calderwood who had just scored in the left corner. An out and out sneaky coward taking cheap shots, never capable of standing toe to toe.
My biggest hate on aa rugby pitch, Jon Wilkin.

Don't sugarcoat it PM say it the way it is
Few players get under my skin SJ, but this sneak does.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Likewise. He truly is a nasty oink. The amount of floor work even in possession and dubious tackles. The worst thing is, lets say a brawl broke out, IMO he would not be trying to be first to go into 'battle'
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:Likewise. He truly is a nasty oink. The amount of floor work even in possession and dubious tackles. The worst thing is, lets say a brawl broke out, IMO he would not be trying to be first to go into 'battle'
I'm in a house full of saint's fans CP, and they even say Wilkin always walks away from the fight. Their opinion of a player that we see in Wilkin is Joel Tomkins.
They think Gelling, Manfredi and Tautai are brilliant players and would have them in their side.
It Wouldn't be difficult for most of our players to get in their team though would it?
Yesterday was an amazing day, one half of the room was very quiet, they couldn't even knock the referee, and some were seen walking out of the living room before the final whistle. ????????????
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Don't be daft, Gelling is awful!! :wink:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Walsh was pathetic in defence for two of our tries. If I was there coach I'd have to drop full him it was that bad.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆