Luke Walsh!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Luke Walsh!!

Post by cpwigan »

I know Smith gets criticised, often rightly BUT you will never see a better example of a none defender who hides when the game is tough. People rave about him when his team are on top but he waves the white flag when it matters.
OJ

Re: Luke Walsh!!

Post by OJ »

Along with McCarthy Scarsbrook and Travis Burns he's also a devious player who works hard to con the ref and get any penalty he can but your original point is quite correct, he does go missing for them quite a bit sometimes.

BTW I've finally figured out what the ESRG on the shorts of St Helen's players stands for - Even Saints Recognise Greatness :D
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Saints are a very easy team to dislike. Wilikin (I know Josie likes him) is a nasty cheating scrote. There is something not to like re Greenwood BUT LMS, LMS you just want to, you just want to ......
Lee481

Post by Lee481 »

Stealing a living.
Wilkin taken over the reigns from Wellens as chief moaner.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

cpwigan wrote:Saints are a very easy team to dislike. Wilikin (I know Josie likes him) is a nasty cheating scrote. There is something not to like re Greenwood BUT LMS, LMS you just want to, you just want to ......
Get a pair of scissors and cut that hair. He has to be the biggest whinge in rugby ever. He thinks he is a hardman but runs to the ref to cry.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

mickw wrote:Stains have to many who can whinge and bleat but can't back it up and they know it, wilkin scabrook Walsh hearts of a pea, the game was to tough for em. Wilkin is stealing a wage I'm glad to say.
Barry Ledger, another Saints Peaheart legend!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:Saints are a very easy team to dislike. Wilikin (I know Josie likes him) is a nasty cheating scrote. There is something not to like re Greenwood BUT LMS, LMS you just want to, you just want to ......
I detested Wilkin from the day he run half the length of the pitch to put a very late stiff arm to the head of Calderwood who had just scored in the left corner. An out and out sneaky coward taking cheap shots, never capable of standing toe to toe.
My biggest hate on aa rugby pitch, Jon Wilkin.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

LMS - Loud Mouth S***house
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

PorterjohLam wrote:Wilkin and LMS are two of the biggest flat track bullies in rugby. They hate playing us coz they can't get away with it. So funny to beat them when we do.
Yes, there are weaknesses in the Wigan side, but they certainly can't be bullied. Not with the likes of Lockers, Bateman, Manfredi, Chubb,etc., in the side.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
I detested Wilkin from the day he run half the length of the pitch to put a very late stiff arm to the head of Calderwood who had just scored in the left corner. An out and out sneaky coward taking cheap shots, never capable of standing toe to toe.
My biggest hate on aa rugby pitch, Jon Wilkin.
You will upset Tanya with those comments!

Seriously, the first time I saw Wilkin play against us was in a Academy game against Hull KR where he spent the whole game hitting our players. St Helens who perhaps were watching him must have been impressed as shortly after they signed him.