Our Matty!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AdamMac

Re: Our Matty!

Post by AdamMac »

Smith played well on the whole.

Lockers playing 13 gives Smith so may more options and importantly it gives him a bit more time to make decisions too.

Great day yesterday!
markill

Post by markill »

was away this weekend but just watched the game on Wigan TV. Smith was helped a lot by Williams and O'Loughlin being back in the first half. He's fine when he has the weapons around him to play within the structures he trains for all week. This was that kind of game where he could play that way for most of it as our forwards created space.

No one really was up for it in the second half, first two sets aside. Looked as though the conditions and the fact that the game was over after 20 minutes were a factor in that.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
menpond

Post by menpond »

We will lose in the big cup matches. Wane cannot tell a good player from a mediocre one,so we will fall short.
mp
Stuwigan

Post by Stuwigan »

WOW proper doom n gloom on here ain't we has anyone forgotten how to actually praise or player or get behind em !!! All I see is rubbish this rubbish that crap coaching here not a clue there .....

I thought it was a supporters forum not let's take any opportunity to slag everyone off but hey hoe I must be wrong
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

menpond wrote:We will lose in the big cup matches. Wane cannot tell a good player from a mediocre one,so we will fall short.
Prefer him to the coach Stains are lumbered with for the next few years!
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Stuwigan wrote:WOW proper doom n gloom on here ain't we has anyone forgotten how to actually praise or player or get behind em !!! All I see is rubbish this rubbish that crap coaching here not a clue there .....

I thought it was a supporters forum not let's take any opportunity to slag everyone off but hey hoe I must be wrong
I've been watching Wigan for 40 years so I'm entitled to moan if I like.

Your just a passionate kid, you can tell with your grammar.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Stuwigan wrote:WOW proper doom n gloom on here ain't we has anyone forgotten how to actually praise a player or get behind em !!! All I see is rubbish this rubbish that crap coaching here not a clue there .....

:) :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
menpond wrote:We will lose in the big cup matches. Wane cannot tell a good player from a mediocre one,so we will fall short.
Prefer him to the coach Stains are lumbered with for the next few years!
:lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Post by markill »

First Try Tickle wrote:
Stuwigan wrote:WOW proper doom n gloom on here ain't we has anyone forgotten how to actually praise or player or get behind em !!! All I see is rubbish this rubbish that crap coaching here not a clue there .....

:lol:
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

markill wrote:
First Try Tickle wrote:

Wasn't sure if that was intentional or not!
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.