Help needed....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: Help needed....

Post by robjoenz »

Does it matter?
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

robjoenz posted:
Does it matter?
No, but typing it occupied 30 seconds whilst I was waiting for a job to finish on my computer.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Fraggle posted:
robjoenz posted:
Does it matter?
No, but typing it occupied 30 seconds whilst I was waiting for a job to finish on my computer.
I wasn't referring to your message Frag... I was meaning does it matter what colour shirt we wear.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

robjoenz posted:
Fraggle posted:
robjoenz posted:
Does it matter?
I wasn't referring to your message Frag... I was meaning does it matter what colour shirt we wear.
I guess so. We can't have the players and mascots letting the club image down by not being colour co-ordinated. We have to co-ordinated else Trinny and Suzannah will be investigating the club...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

robjoenz posted:
Does it matter?
Of course it does. No it doesn't, yes it does... :eusa17:
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Tom_McCooey

Post by Tom_McCooey »

Wont it look pretty cool if one of you wears Cherry and White, and the other Blue and White?
Wigan 'til I die.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I've heard we're playing in the Saints home kit onSunday

:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Champions

Post by Champions »

MrsLam posted:
I've heard we're playing in the Saints home kit onSunday
Am I missing something? :conf: And does any one actually know? lolI can't see why we wouldn't play in our home kit, because its nothing like their kit.
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
SiY

Post by SiY »

I would think Home. But don't get me wrong. BTW Champion you'll have to wave to the crowd so we know which one is you. :P I love going to widness because i always see this guy outside the stadium preaching the word of God to everyone. He says stuff like "Swearing is the devils work!" He reminds me of the guy out of Little Nicky the film the guy in that who is blind and preaches. Look out for him if you go he normally carrys a big s=board on a stick with something on it.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

SiY posted:
I would think Home. But don't get me wrong. BTW Champion you'll have to wave to the crowd so we know which one is you. :P I love going to widness because i always see this guy outside the stadium preaching the word of God to everyone. He says stuff like "Swearing is the devils work!" He reminds me of the guy out of Little Nicky the film the guy in that who is blind and preaches. Look out for him if you go he normally carrys a big s=board on a stick with something on it.
...and "Is Maurice Lindsay beyond redemption?!"

He normally stands between the bookies and the away stand, near the Ground Reception.