Help needed....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Champions

Help needed....

Post by Champions »

Just want to ask, does anyone know what kit Wigan will be wearing this Sunday? I've been told the home kit, but I've seen pictures of us playing Widnes in out away kit.......Does anyone remember what we wore earlier on this season? Please help.
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
- psycho -

Re: Help needed....

Post by - psycho - »

earlier this season we wore our blue kit to widnes. i remember seeing the picture of kevin brown in the paper with it on scoring one of his tries.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Champions

Post by Champions »

- psycho - posted:
earlier this season we wore our blue kit to widnes. i remember seeing the picture of kevin brown in the paper with it on scoring one of his tries.
kk :conf: thanks....I was hoping you wouldn't say that, but oh well, thanks again.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

lol don't mention it. to every home match i wear my home kit and to every away match i wear my away kit so i dont really bother what shirt we play in because i wear them both.

Champions

Post by Champions »

I know but me and my mate are being mascots, and we're supposed to wear the same kit as the players.....but we have been told that we are wearing our home kits, so my friends just been out and spent £20 on a home shirt, and now we might be playing away :conf: . It does't really matter for me beacuse I have a home and away shirt.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

well i know that earlier in the year we played in blue

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Champions posted:
I know but me and my mate are being mascots, and we're supposed to wear the same kit as the players.....but we have been told that we are wearing our home kits, so my friends just been out and spent £20 on a home shirt, and now we might be playing away :conf: . It does't really matter for me beacuse I have a home and away shirt.
I've started saying this a lot recently, but if you're going to be mascots (don't really know what that means apart from walking on the pitch with the players holding the captain's hand, but good luck anyway!) then maybe you should contact the club and check which colour they're playing in rather than relying on memory/guesswork on here...? Better to get it right, or if you get it wrong at least it becomes the club's fault if you've asked them and they make the mistake!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Champions

Post by Champions »

Fraggle posted:
Champions posted:
I've started saying this a lot recently, but if you're going to be mascots (don't really know what that means apart from walking on the pitch with the players holding the captain's hand, but good luck anyway!) then maybe you should contact the club and check which colour they're playing in rather than relying on memory/guesswork on here...? Better to get it right, or if you get it wrong at least it becomes the club's fault if you've asked them and they make the mistake!
I have asked and they said red......its just people on here, and I remember us playing in blue last time. I'll ring them again tomorrow. But thanks.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

This is like ping pong

:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

MrsLam posted:
This is like ping pong
We used to play that, but turned it into Power Pong. Basically hitting the ball as hard as possible, if it lands on the table then great, if it doesn't then it doesn't matter too much either. You're allowed to chase after the ball once it's bounced past you, so you get lots more exercise than just staying around the table. There was an unused squash court alongside the corridor with the table tennis table, if the ball bounced in there you carried on without the table until the ball went back into the corridor again. The player who hits the ball so hard it breaks is deemed the winner. Requires an area with just the table tennis table, no other people and no other obstacles to fall over. Unfortunately our "stadium"/corridor was shut down and other places often have another table tennis table close by which isn't really convenient for the players on the other teables so Power Pong was no more... :(
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]