New Coach...Who Do You Want?...suggestion thread

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
- psycho -

Re: New Coach...Who Do You...

Post by - psycho - »

i doubt he will leave the wasps unless whelan uses his check book for something! the wasps just won the powergen something or othr cup. he is probably paid alot and is being asked alot to step up as england coach. do you seriously think he will drop all that to coach a team bottom of the league.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Mike posted:
damien morrissey posted:
I agree with most of this but is Lammy experienced enough to dig us out of the hole we are in at the moment.
Personally I'm not sure Lam has the experience either.
We have had an experienced coach - Endacott, then an up-and-comer - Raper, then two inexperienced coaches in Greg and Betts, followed by a proven top line performer in IM. None of these were given time to get through a bad spell and we have gone from 2nd after the first sacking to last after the latest sacking.

The board must be incompetent to have taken on all these people from different levels of the coaching spectrum and not had enough faith in any of their descisions to see it through.

The men in charge must appoint a coach that they will allow to oversee a period of stability that Wigan badly need. Surely, this can only be an experienced, proven and steday coach like Chris Anderson?
Mike i am unsure of Andersons coaching credentials/achievements i have heard him over the years and i also watch a lot of the NRL so any info on this would be a help.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

You seem to forget the time when Edwards got cut in half by a magician, it said "WIGAN" through his body
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

seriously, i thought it sai wasps. hmmm the guy may bleed cherry and white but how much is he willing to throw away to come back to us?

damien morrissey

FROM A TO B posted:
You seem to forget the time when Edwards got cut in half by a magician, it said "WIGAN" through his body
Yes true but that was many years ago and he now is thinking of his child as well. commuting from Wigan to see him is not practical and i believe he has stated this. Unfortunatly
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

PorterjohLam posted:
Lam time is approaching...
are you chicos brother or something?

FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Porterjohlam, not quite sure who you want as our new coach.
I'm getting underlying subliminal messages that you may be keen on Adrian Lam coming in, or am I reading to much into this?
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

damien morrissey posted:
Mike i am unsure of Andersons coaching credentials/achievements i have heard him over the years and i also watch a lot of the NRL so any info on this would be a help.
Try
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Ande ... tballer%29
for a pretty good summary of andersons credentials
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Elaine

Post by Elaine »

Edward's and Phil Clarke,would make a good team both Wigan lad's,and both were proud to wear the Wigan shirt,because that's what some of these players are short of Pride.
damien morrissey

Mike posted:
damien morrissey posted:
Try
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Ande ... tballer%29

for a pretty good summary of andersons credentials
Cheers Mike i also thought he coached a SL club for a very short period but it must be a different person. I do remember his time as the Roo coach but i am still concerned by the fact that He was preceded and succeded by Wayne Bennet.