FANS BEHAVIOR IN FRANCE

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
W1GANER

Re: FANS BEHAVIOR IN FRANC...

Post by W1GANER »

Fraggle posted:
W1GANER posted:
On our way out the police were just rolling up.
It would have served these guys right if the police had been a bit quicker, you don't argue with les Gendarmes. They're all armed, and have absolutely no sense of humour at all when they are working. When I lived there I used to get a bit of aggro off them just for looking a bit different, not for misbehaving. The fact I was of the age for doing military service but obviously not doing military service seemed to be their excuse for pestering me to see my ID all the time. I'm sure I suffered more "stop-and-search" checks than anyone else during the time I was there.
Maybe a few of them in the Irish bar should have done Military service. Might have taught them respect and how to behave a bit better.
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

i was at the match and didnt see any un acceptable behaviour from wigan fans ans especially not to the french supporters as we were in the town before kick of outside one of the bars and the french were back and forth past the wigan supporters and it was all taken as a joke, just the weather that got to everyone
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

Was you outside the bar with all the flags hanging out side on the canal railings?
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

ye
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

W1GANER posted:
Fraggle posted:
W1GANER posted:
On our way out the police were just rolling up.
It would have served these guys right if the police had been a bit quicker, you don't argue with les Gendarmes. They're all armed, and have absolutely no sense of humour at all when they are working. When I lived there I used to get a bit of aggro off them just for looking a bit different, not for misbehaving. The fact I was of the age for doing military service but obviously not doing military service seemed to be their excuse for pestering me to see my ID all the time. I'm sure I suffered more "stop-and-search" checks than anyone else during the time I was there.
Maybe a few of them in the Irish bar should have done Military service. Might have taught them respect and how to behave a bit better.
As someone who wouldn't go within a hundred miles of military life (and I think I know enough about respect and good behaviour without it!), I'm not really qualified to comment, but until the mid/late-90's it was still compulsary for men to do military service in France. I think it's voluntary now, but when I was there in the early 90's it was not something people looked forward to doing.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

I have never and will never go near military life and i know respect. That is why in my last post i put SOME OF THEM OUT OF THE IRISH BAR SHOULD HAVE
Miggy

Post by Miggy »

The fans behaviour was acceptable apart from the 3 bald guys, one of which was disgraceful. He was insulting to the locals and was hassling a woman who was trying to have a coffee in one of the bars. He also inappropriately touched one of my friends. I'm sure he could be traced as he was the guy who won the tie in the raffle on the plane bringing the day-trippers. I also have a photo of the three sat outside a bar admittedly from the back, but someone will know who it is. He was a disgrace to our club and banned from future games. Rugby League and especially Wigan do not need fans like him.
Take me home, Wigan Road
Welski

Post by Welski »

ancientnloyal posted:
I think I know the guys in question.

They were 3 bald headed guys
W1GANER posted:

The 3 bald men were a drunk idiots
Miggy posted:
The fans behaviour was acceptable apart from the 3 bald guys,
I'd just like to point out being bald doesnt predispose one to violence. :wink:
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Welski posted:
ancientnloyal posted:
I think I know the guys in question.

They were 3 bald headed guys
W1GANER posted:

The 3 bald men were a drunk idiots
Miggy posted:
The fans behaviour was acceptable apart from the 3 bald guys,
I'd just like to point out being bald doesnt predispose one to violence. :wink:
:lol: :lol:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

go on rl fans theres loads of pics on there c if you recognise them :angry: :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME