Micky Mac

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Micky Mac

Post by cpwigan »

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

:eusa16:
Please explain what I'm looking for in the link cp :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

josie andrews wrote:
:eusa16:
Please explain what I'm looking for in the link cp :)
Apologies, Pic 7

Canberra Raiders Joel Thompson gets tackled by Michael Crocker. Photo: Colleen Petch

No penalty. no judiciary, no comments in the media YET Crocker makes exactly the same connection.

ODD, Youtube the famous Morley KO of Robbie McCormack made Macs challenge look angelic YET that night NOTHING was given! The referee? Scummings
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

cherry.pie wrote:Well I tried to argue that it was just incompetence but god almighty that couldn't have been more blatant.

McGuire commits the same offence as McIlorum in front of the same damn official and he doesn't get sent off!

Sod it. I'm getting out my tinfoil hat and sitting in with the paranoid crowd because that's either out and out bias or incompetence on a truly embarrassing scale.
I know we all like to think better BUT trust me those making the decisions are as bent some say corrupt as you can imagine.
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

Well, it will be interesting to see how Mcguire gets treated at the judiacary this week after his high tackle on Friday night.

He gave himself up and sh&t his pants when he realised how bad it was. In my view it was at least as bad as MMs and should therefore attract a three match ban. The ref, of course, bottled it and went straight on report. :eh:
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Disciplinary Decision dropped through a freak worm-hole in space from next week:

Previous good behaviour - out of character - looked really sorry - nice lad - plays for Leeds - Put on report was a bit harsh - sorry about that lad................

Good luck in the semi Danny.
pie eater and proud of it

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

He is innocent.

The Cats player was slipping in the tackle.

Ask any Leeds fan over on the other boards.

They are rapidly starting to p*ss me right off :lol:
markill

Post by markill »

cpwigan wrote:
cherry.pie wrote:Well I tried to argue that it was just incompetence but god almighty that couldn't have been more blatant.

McGuire commits the same offence as McIlorum in front of the same damn official and he doesn't get sent off!

Sod it. I'm getting out my tinfoil hat and sitting in with the paranoid crowd because that's either out and out bias or incompetence on a truly embarrassing scale.
I know we all like to think better BUT trust me those making the decisions are as bent some say corrupt as you can imagine.
How's this for an example of the disciplinary panel being inconsistent? have a read http://therfl.co.uk/disciplinary/item?3180
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
OJ

Post by OJ »

I fear the only consistency we will see from the RFL on Tuesday will be that another dirty Leeds player who just happens to have a face like a smacked a**e will get away with it again - probably be given the freedom of the city I should think
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Danny Maguire will not get a ban!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett