I'm fed up with the idiots in the south stand

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: I'm fed up with the idiots in the south stand

Post by cpwigan »

Judging by your descriptions they are not difficult to locate and basically should be hauled out by security at the slightest hint of trouble.
binxterboy

Post by binxterboy »

the trouble is if you say ought it becomes personal, instead of enjoying the game you're watching your back all the time.like the other night.
♫ тнз ѕσчτн ѕтαиδ мαѕѕіνз ♪
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It is not fans who should be saying anything, it is security etc.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

anyone tried emailing M Hogan? I know not really his area but he usually goes out his way to look into things and will let you know if anything he can get done
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cumbria_warrior wrote:anyone tried emailing M Hogan? I know not really his area but he usually goes out his way to look into things and will let you know if anything he can get done
Exactly right - anyone who has info about the troublemakers should contact the club.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

binxterboy wrote:There are 2 main ones who stand out to me.One is a bald lad and the other is a lad with black hair and a mohecan type haircut and a weasle face.i am going to email the club and tell them.
you are spot on there with that dipstick with the mowhawk ive had words with this lot in the past, when he drowned us in beer last season, we've moved away this year but i've seen this soft get throw beer about 5 or 6 times since. His mate is the bald guy who usually has a bottle of 'lucazade'. the're gonna do it to the wrong person one day. i saw that pint fly it was defo one of them. [/quote]

binxterboy id say we are on the same two,they both had lucazade bottles.The black haired idiot kept offering me out,he was about 9 or 10 rows behind me.I ended up watching my back on the way out as i was aware he and his cronies might cowardly hit me from behind.
Susi

Post by Susi »

we see these nurds from the east, glad i sit in there. No one should have to tolerate this through the match, the stewards should do their job and if they won't act then email Alan Sumner who i think is in charge if safty at the ground.
should put the litte hitler from the south stand bar in the stand he really thinks he's someone him, shouting at old women and young girls, hes so brave let him sort em out.
Seriously tho we need to weedle out this kind of behaviour before it gets out of hand. YEARS ago someone would have gone up to them told them to behave or give em a clip. Now your to scared because of what may happen, wrong so wrong.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

use phone take photo pass on to club
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

watch the game ou idiotwe knao u have it on video and now so do the club ,so your mate will be pi%^ed off with u thanks
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME