Will Players Follow!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
eccywarrior

Re: Will Players Follow!!

Post by eccywarrior »

josie andrews wrote:
cpwigan wrote:I worry re Bitcom
That was the first person who I thought about before any player :(
i did at first but cant see mark bitcon leaing wigan for aussie. i fear him going union again
IN WANE WE TRUST
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Why would he take anyone from here?,the NRL has better players than we have.Hoffman is probably going anyway and on present form Finch and Lima would be no great loss although to be fair it is early days for them to be criticised
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Why critisize them then?
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

old hooker wrote:Why would he take anyone from here?,the NRL has better players than we have.Hoffman is probably going anyway and on present form Finch and Lima would be no great loss although to be fair it is early days for them to be criticised
I tend to agree. I cant see him being that fussed on taking any of our players.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Have the Aussie's no strength/conditioners over there that they would have to poach one from the UK and how would that work around with the Australian work permits?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

butt monkey wrote:
Have the Aussie's no strength/conditioners over there that they would have to poach one from the UK and how would that work around with the Australian work permits?
Seeing as we are always playing catch up to Australia and are always copying their training methods I really cant see why they would want one of our conditioners.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

DaveO wrote:If he has an ounce of integrity in him he would not want to damage Wigan. I would not trust that to be the case though.

What is in our favour is he probably doesn't need to go for our players anyway.

Whatever I am sure he will be on the case organising South's recruitment starting tomorrow.
DaveO you should really take some cheese to go with that whine :roll: ... pathetic!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

lockers and bicton r the big worry , lockers i feel would love the chance to prove himself over in aus ,and is prob the kind of player that would fit in there , and bicton would love to prove he his 1 of the best in the world at his job .in my opinion mark probably already is
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Lockers was hunted once before I think & didn't want to go, why should he change his mind now he is another who is Wigan thru' & thru.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Hock?
NO! :evil: