Re: Gary Connolly

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Look!!! A small present badly put together because I had to scan it 4 times and join it up, thats why his face looks its a bit squashed.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Linzi

Post by Linzi »

Oh ive got that poster!! And the one of Kris in the swimming baths as well as the one of Simon Haughton posing in just his jeans (OK that one of Simon is STILL on my bedroom wall!!!)

Gary Connolly has been a FANTASTIC servant to Wigan in both of his stints at the club. I for one will miss him! Good luck Gary
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Huh!!
They play rugby too, you know!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Chill Geoff :P Just because there's no half naked pictures of you in the old wigan mags :P
I've never fancied Haughton, Rads or Gary Connolly. Used to love henry paul and rob smyth though...

Anyway...I found the simon haughton one before too, the one with lots of little thumbnails of him around the edge?? :lol: and I found the one of andy craig etc being the central park beatles!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
Chill Geoff :P Just because there's no half naked pictures of you in the old wigan mags :P
That would be a scary sight!
How about some half-naked cheerleaders though?
Or female fans, of course!
:wink:
Knutsford pie man

Post by Knutsford pie man »

Gary is one the most laid back players I've ever seen but he always got the job done! I just hope uncle Mo has somebody of half his skill lined up!

Good Luck Gary!
Knutsford pie man

Post by Knutsford pie man »

Gary is one the most laid back players I've ever seen but he always got the job done! I just hope uncle Mo has somebody of half his skill lined up!

Good Luck Gary!
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

I NEED that one of radders!!!!!! Would somebody be kind enough to scan it in and email it 2 me @ kt4ever_1@hotmail.com????? pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

When I find it again yeah, my rooms a bit messy at the mo cause I've been moving stuff back from Hull and have no room for anything, argh.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Thank you sssooooo mutch that meeans so mutch!! You have just become third in my rank! After radders and wigan of course
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!