Gaz Hock

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
cpwigan

Re: Gaz Hock

Post by cpwigan »

WW you are clueless as to what actually happened. It is incredibly rare for you to express an opinion BUT put a Gaz Hock thread and you are like a dog on heat. Go figure :wink:
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Hock can only play for another club in England with Wigans permission.If he does not go he is still registered to wigan.koukash cant buy his contract. The only way round this is koukash negotiating with Wigan. Not going to happen as a long term contract.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

This story is rapidly gathering momentum. Parramatta not happy as apparently Josh Papaii wants out of his contract as well.

Maybe the Magical Land of Oz isn't at the end of the Yellow Brick Road after all!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

My info says it may be the good Dr bullshitting again and that Gaz Hock is going to Aus. Salford / The DR had several chances to sign Gaz Hock and did not see it through. At this moment in time Gaz Hock is going to Aus. If I hear any different I will post so.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

If Gaz Hock plays in the UK he will not play in a team that has Keith Mason in ( ex Huddersfield / Castleford ) as they hate each other. If he does go I would not be surprised if he came back inside a year. I have sat with Gaz a few times when he has been fishing on our place, so what I have said is not hearsay, its the conversations I have had with him.
On one occasion he did say that he never fancied playing in Australia he was a Wigan lad and it did not appeal to him.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ddtftf wrote:If Gaz Hock plays in the UK he will not play in a team that has Keith Mason in ( ex Huddersfield / Castleford ) as they hate each other. If he does go I would not be surprised if he came back inside a year. I have sat with Gaz a few times when he has been fishing on our place, so what I have said is not hearsay, its the conversations I have had with him.
On one occasion he did say that he never fancied playing in Australia he was a Wigan lad and it did not appeal to him.
He has told me that as well, that why I was very surprised about the move.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

[quote="cpwigan"]WW you are clueless as to what actually happened. It is incredibly rare for you to express an opinion BUT put a Gaz Hock thread and you are like a dog on heat. Go figure :wink: [/quote

Like I suspect the majority of supporters, I could not care less of how or where he goes as long as it is not back to playing for us and the the only news we want to hear is that the club have made a financial gain for him.

Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

josie andrews wrote:
ddtftf wrote:If Gaz Hock plays in the UK he will not play in a team that has Keith Mason in ( ex Huddersfield / Castleford ) as they hate each other. If he does go I would not be surprised if he came back inside a year. I have sat with Gaz a few times when he has been fishing on our place, so what I have said is not hearsay, its the conversations I have had with him.
He has told me that as well, that why I was very surprised about the move.
Perhaps, it's because apart from Widnes having him on loan and Koukash taking a gamble, no other club in our game are interested, especially as he is suspension prone!

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

WW :roll:

Numerous clubs were / are interested incl Saints. If Hock was so poor then why did Wigan feel the need to prevent him playing against us. They rarely if ever do so for other players so perhaps that says so much.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

.[/quote]

Perhaps, it's because apart from Widnes having him on loan and Koukash taking a gamble, no other club in our game are interested, especially as he is suspension prone!

[/quote]

WW are you really that niave. Every club in sl want him.Only one or two can afford him. when ordering your new Wigan shirt next season Beat the rush and have Hock put on before they run out of H's